Schecter Synyster Custom S Electric Guitar

Schecter Synyster Custom S Electric Guitar

With a host of upgrades like glow-in-the-dark fretboard side dots and contoured body, plus US-wound Custom pickups, the Synyster Gates Custom rocks any gig.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 9, 2019 by Justin Fox in Elizabaethtown, KY
"ZZOUNDS IS KING"
I purchased this SYN Gates Customer S guitar in silver last year. I've played it with many shows. I get nothing but compliments. I've never had such a well made, perfect sounding guitar in my life! I had a hard to choosing between silver and gold. I purchased the silver one. Opened it up, and laid in the floor next to it, as if I was in some kind of fairy tale. It was in perfect tune straight out of the box. I did minor adjustments to the bridge s I like low action. When I plugged it in and hit the first chord. My soul smiled, and my heart melted into the guitar. So, I picked up the phone, and called in to order the gold one 2 weeks after getting the silver one. The gold is my favorite. Her name is Luci. I ordered the customer cases as well for both of them. Its an absolute perfect fit for the guitars!!! Then I ordered the acoustic SYN model with silver stripes. Its also an amazing sounding piece of art. When you plug it in...... It sounds like a million dollar guitar!!! ZZOUNDS.com is the only place I make my musical instrument purchases. The most loyal, sweetest, caring customer service in the music industry. I talk to them frequently, they're like family to me. If you're looking to purchase one of there bad ass guitars. Do it now!!!! They don't disappoint. Neither does ZZOUNDS. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AT ZZOUNDS!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
Playing music for 15 years I play in bands, at home.
ROCK METAL
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2018 by Brian Thompson in St Joseph, MO
"Great Guitar"
A great sounding guitar, arrived ready to play no set up was required. An all around great buy even if your not an Avenged Sevenfold fan
15+ years playing guitar
All types that have guitar
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 12, 2020 by Nathan M in Crossville, TN
"AMAZING"
This guitar is absolutely amazing. It sounds incredible. The sustainiac pick up is just insane. Very well made guitar. Ordering was extremely easy. I ordered it on a Thursday and received it the next day Friday morning!!! It came ready to go out of the box already in tune and everything. zZounds made it possible for me to own my dream guitar thanks to their payment plan. I would definitely recommend this guitar to anyone and I would definitely recommend zZounds to anyone looking to purchase a guitar.
10 years playing at home and with friends
Hard rock, metal
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?