Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder PTFR Electric Guitar
ONLY 3 LEFT

Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder PTFR Electric Guitar

Schecter's Sun Valley Super Shredder PTFR combines the best of classic and modern guitars, with EMG Retroactive pickups and a Floyd Rose tremolo.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 11, 2021 by Jacob N in Dallas, TX
"Feels good..."
This thing is built solid. My issues are with the pre-delivery stuff. I was figuring that there would be a quick inspection of it to make sure that everything was on the up and up. It got to me with one broken string, three of the other five were at full tension while the other two were relieved of tension. I've never set up a Floyd Rose, so I'm about to embark on an adventure with that. Aside from that, it sounds decent. I've never been a fan of EMG, and these definitely sound like their bottom end pickups. Very muddy, and hard to really get a tone that works for me. I'll be changing those out. It's a really great platform to put in the things that I want though, so no big loss there. The paint job is also really nice.

Submitted March 30, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Guitar feels great but.."
So this guitar feels absolutely amazing in hand. Looks beautiful. Has good weight to it and definitely stands out. What I don't like is, I've cut myself multiple times on the locking nut on the top of the neck. There's an overhang that's fairly unpleasant. The emg's, well, sound like emgs. Pretty muddy and doesn't have the greatest clean tones. Low gain distortion sounds best with this guitar. I'm a huge fan of the the pt fastback but this one kinda let me down and I'm still paying it off
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 13, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Disappointed"
The first one shipped with a broken 3 way switch. The second one shipped and the A string will not intonate.I am a certified Fender/Charvel/Jackson tech. I know how to set up a guitar. This was such a disappointment.The worse part is I didn't get a chance to set it up in time to return it and I have not received any response from zZounds on the problem. I have been a long time customer, I may not be buying from them again.
8 of 14 people (57%) people found this review helpful. Did you?