When you call, mention priority code 20H-22LC

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Sun Valley Shredder

Shred in the sun with this EMG-loaded Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder. A Floyd Rose Hot Rod tremolo and striking finishes make for a mean metal axe.

"Stop reading, just buy it!" submitted May 23, 2017

By Bill D in Lynchburg, VA
Musical Background: 30+ years on guitar
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, anything that sounds good
Overall: Looks and sounds fantastic. Straight out of the box it was set up perfectly, and it was in tune! Neck feels like its made from silk, fretwork is spot on, and the color (I got the Sea Foam Green) is gorgeous. I don't normally write reviews, but I had to on this guitar - Schecter knocked this one out of the park. Stop reading now and order one of these, you will not regret it.

"Utility hard rock/Metal Guitar" submitted April 21, 2018

By Chuck Wallace in La Porte, TX
Musical Background: 30 years of rockin' , Professional and recreational
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Grunge, and just about anything else! Cover band and Original Projects.
Overall: I bought mine a few days ago and was instantly mesmerized, In tune right out of the box and the action could not have been better. I played it unplugged for about 2 hours. After plugging in and just shredding, I initially though there was a tone knob issue when I discovered that there are actually two volume knobs! the three way switch is nice and if you turn one volume all the way down you get the stutter effect that you hear occasionally in metal and hard rock. This guitar is built for speed and comfort. I like the inlay arrangement, the dots on the upper edge of the neck when you are most likely chording and on the lower edge of the neck past the 12th fret, makes for excellent visual references. I bought a satin forest green model and was impressed with the color. If you purchase the guitar the recommended case is very nice with a lot of storage options. Sound; This guitar sounds great, I like the fact that I can actually use the neck pickup and still get some bite on the guitar, this makes the leads stand out when you switch to the bridge pickup. The tone is unbelievable, this guitar screamed right out of the box. I like these new pickups, they actually have character, the response is awesome, volume adjustments really allow you to run your rig wide open and unleash the beast, or roll off the volume and tame it. I cant tell you how much of a deal this is. You literally can run a one channel amp, especially a tube amp and go from hot rodded over the top apocalyptic gain to clean with your volume only. Schecter also thought to ensure the volume knob for the bridge is close enough to do volume swells or mimic violin tones with your guitar. I put this guitar into a few amps and they all sounded astounding. I really can't say this enough, I have many guitars and many very expensive guitars, I immediately ordered another the next day! That is how good and what a great value these guitars are! I have not turned a nut, screw, or adjustment. Speaking of tools, this guitar comes with all you will ever need, well except a screw driver. Every Allen wrench and even the truss rod wheel adjustment tool is included. I like the wheel much more than the traditional truss rod adjustment on the headstock. I have these on my Charvels (I bought them here too) and the adjustment is a breeze, no worry about the right tool, or getting past the string retainer, its just that easy. You cannot go wrong with this guitar. You don't know me but if you are looking for a guitar that can actually cover the heavier end of the guitar scene, you just found it, will at least I did. Keep Rockin' CJWII

"advanced my abilities within minutes" submitted August 10, 2018

By Kenneth M in Massena, NY
Overall
Musical Background: im a guy that grew up with metal and still love it use to play a little rythem and vocals but im shreddin em now
Music Style: metal rock
Overall: i just pulled this bad azz rockin muscle outa the box and bam the bwauty was as advertised however u cant feel this guitar till its rockin in thw cradle of yr arms this is the absolute best neck ive personaly ever touched. not kiddin. the super shredder lives up to irs name .anyone that holds this beaytifully crafted instrament will be mesmerized by what comes out. overall beyond 5 stars rating im impressed

When you call, mention priority code 20H-22LC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST