Schecter Stiletto Stealth 4 Electric Bass

Schecter Stiletto Stealth 4 Electric Bass

The Stealth 4's SuperRock MM humbucker delivers enough low end to match its blacked-out style, while its Diamond P pickup gives this bass added tonal range.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 25, 2015 by Adam W in Chicago, IL
"Great intermediate bass"
Ive owned some more expensive basses, and a few cheaper ones. This bass plays very well. The combo pickups have a very good tone, and can be adjusted well in order to get a variety of tones. Unlike a strictly Jazz or P bass, the combo Jazz and MM pickups help give it a good tone. I play mostly metal, but it holds its own in other varieties of music. The action out of the box needed a little adjustment for my taste, but I know many find Schecters very playable out of the box. I have owned a Schecter Stiletto Custom, and this is pretty comparable playability wise. I would have no problems playing out with this bass, as it holds up very well. It would make a great beginners bass for the price, as you can continue to use it well into starting to play live. Even for intermediate users who play live shows will find it a decent all around bass to play. *NOTE* The 3 1/2 Stars for Overall is an accident, the site would not let me readjust it after.
11 years playing.
Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal.
41 of 42 people (98%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 13, 2021 by Fenix Bloodstone
"Great Travel Bass"
So I have higher end basses that I will play for shows and love them. But I needed something that was not 2 to 3k so I played one of these at guitar center and then came home and bought it. Out of the box it was tuned and the action could use a little adjustment "Well for me" the tone I get out of my Ampeg stacks sounds great. I like the finish and the pickups have a nice punch and warmth to them. I would buy another one in a heart beat as a matter of fact I might just do that.
40 years of playing bass