Schecter Reaper 7MS Electric Guitar, 7-String

Schecter Reaper 7MS Electric Guitar, 7-String

Say goodbye to intonation issues with the multi-scale Reaper 7MS. This axe also includes a poplar burl top and a pair of Diamond Decimator Blade pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 12, 2019 by Rob S in Great Falls, MT
"Mind blowingly amazing!"
Just got this beast in today. Plays well, considering its my first fanned fret instrument. The change wasn't hard at all. Im surprised how easy it was. The decimator pickups are just amazing overall! The only con i have is that it didnt come with a gig bag haha.
15 yrs exp. Bass guitar. 12 yrs exp guitar. Played about 300 gigs
Rock, blues, metal, celine dion tribute band.
16 of 16 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 24, 2020 by Paul G in TAYLOR, TX
"Sonic supremacy"
This guitar is hands down one of the best guitars I've ever owned, never mine it being a 7 string, its absolutely rich in tone, even before plugging it in, just a beautiful high quality tone machine. There is absolutely no need to upgrade anything. None. The humbuckers are perfectly designed for molten 7 string metal...just buy one and you'll see.
Metal.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 7, 2021 by Joshua P in Denver, CO
"Just Beautiful"
This guitar is extremely nice. It feels very comfortable all the way around. When you pick this thing up, it feels very solid. It has a quality feel to it. The neck is thin, but not too thin - which is great. I bought the blue version and I think it looks really cool when you actually see it. The pickups aren't the GREATEST, but they aren't bad by any means. They produce a little too much feedback, but I am preferable to the passive pickups. If you're looking for a mid-range 7-string, this thing will not disappoint.
Personal Player - 8 years
Prog, metal and jazz fusion.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 29, 2019 by Allan T in Pittsburgh, PA
"Absolutely what I wanted!"
I ordered this guitar a few weeks ago and I must say I’m very impressed! zZounds really did a great job getting this to me quickly as promised and in tip top shape. The guitar came set up as promised and in tune! This guitar has hot pickups and they sound killer if you’re playing metal of ANY style. I’d definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a nice upgrade at a good price.
I’ve been playing guitar for about 14 years. I as well play drums, sing, bass, keys and much more!
Classic oldies, blues, classic rock, heavy metal, hardcore, and metal. Little bit of everything really.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 3, 2021 by Ryan W in Mount Dora, FL
"My favorite guitar"
It's a great guitar. Once I set the the action (I like a nonstandard action) it is my best playing guitar. Only 1 issue and it's easily fixed, is the pickup height on the bridge isn't stable. I have to lower it everyday.
Lots of bands, recording engineer
Metal, rock, hip hop, southern