Schecter Orleans Stage 7 Acoustic-Electric Guitar, 7-String

Schecter Orleans Stage 7 Acoustic-Electric Guitar, 7-String

Keep your heavy sound when you unplug with the Orleans Stage 7. This seven-string acoustic's maple top ensures even your lowest notes stay nice and bright.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 15, 2019 by Noah McCullough in Apopka, FL
"I had to have it!"
When I found out I could get a 7-string acoustic that looked gorgeous and had excellent onboards, I couldnt resist. I bought it as soon as possible, and it was like a dream come true. It fit just my needs. I tune to Drop Bb and have a high F strings, so from 7-1 its Bb F Bb Eb G C F. I use it for both jazz and metal and usually both at the same time. I use acoustics a lot in my songs and I was tired of only being able to use a 6-string that limits my playing and truthfully never sounded great or gave me any confidence in its tonal or structural integrity when taking it down to drop Bb. This guitar feels solid in this drop tuning, and sounds amazing as well. Very deep, warm, 7 string with lots of harmonic resonance in the body, and its actually very loud unplugged as well, which is a huge plus for me. The onboard tuner works great even on the low notes and plugged in sounds just a great as it does acoustically, and is an excellent match with my Boss Katana Artist acoustic channel. I could just sit and play it for hours. My one and only gripe with the guitar is it had a very small nick on the back of the neck, about 1 mm, like someone had very gently stabbed it with a pocket knife. I dont know if thats how it came from factory or it happened during shipping or what, but it didn't stop me from falling in love with this guitar, and I dont even notice it.
Playing every instrument I can since I was a child. Home studio artist
jazz, metal, rock, emo, punk jazz, thrazz, ambient rock, art rock, avant garde, tech death, death jazz
27 of 27 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 15, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great guitar!"
i have several guitars that i love but this is my goto. The action is low and the neck is surprisingly narrow You can use a standard capo on it easily as well as multiple capos ( i generally use 2-3). The fishman electronics are clean, but they do make it sound a Little bit like a takamine. For that reason i prefer to mic it. The tuner is accurate and the intonation is fantastic. I use the Tuning BEADF#BE. If you get too excited strumming with too much attack there is a little bit of a buzz, but its pretty easy to manage. The deep bass notes create a a full sound. Overall it's a great guitar. I highly recommend for anyone interested in learning 7 string guitar.