Schecter Omen Elite-6 Electric Guitar

Schecter Omen Elite-6 Electric Guitar

Chock-full of searing tone and devilishly handsome looks, the Omen Elite-6 is powered by a set of Diamond "Heretic" humbuckers for absolutely guttural chugs.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 11, 2020 by Joshua F in Piedmont, AL
"Beautiful But Flawed"
Ok, so I love the looks of this guitar! The pictures do not do it justice! The problem is that it had a loose neck bolt/screw. zZounds did great getting it returned, but I had to drive 86 miles round trip to ship it back. Plus spend $16 for packing material which I drove another 18 miles to get. The process is slow, which means I can’t play! It’s frustrating to say the least! Second guitar I bought here that had issues. Honestly, I don’t really know how it got past Schecter QC, but it did. Now I have spent multiple hours to get something right that should have been right from the start! Not to mention waiting. I think I will buy guitars from someone else in the future. Everything else I purchased here has been awesome. So for me, I will say that zZounds has been great to deal with, but until they actually do a multi-point inspection on guitars, I will buy those somewhere else.
Intermediate
Metal, hard rock
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?