Schecter Nick Johnston Diamond Traditional Electric Guitar
LAST ONE

Schecter Nick Johnston Diamond Traditional Electric Guitar

Enjoy many of the features of Nick Johnston's beautiful custom shop models in this signature model, with a price that's attainable for working musicians.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 17, 2018 by Irelis Ortiz in Cleveland, OH
"A steal for the price"
This is my second Schecter guitar. Over the years I've heard how Schecter is not considered a "good guitar company" so I tried to avoid it at all cost, spending a lot of my money on Fender guitars. Boy was I wrong and missing out on these awesome guitars. This Nick Johnston model is far way better than any MIM Fender Stratocaster. One of my buddies bought a MIM Fender Strat recently and I played it for a few minutes, and man you can feel and hear the difference instantly. You can feel the cheapness on the Fender just by touching it. NJ strat is beautiful, the quality is top notch, it feels and plays great, the action is nice and low, the locking tuners (something the MIM Fender models dont have) do their job perfectly. I prefer this guitar over any MIM Fender Strat. If you are thinking of buying this guitar, go ahead and spend that extra $100, you won't regret it.
I've been playing guitar for 10yrs. I mainly play at churches and small gigs.
Christian, Blues, Jazz, Latin, Pop and Rock.
26 of 27 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 11, 2017 by Doug Webb in Lawrenceville, GA
"Awesome"
Great guitar , low action 14 radius kills , smooth satin finish on neck , great tremolo , tried to give sound 4stars, it stuck on 3.5 ... might change pickups in it eventually.. not in a rush tho .. 699 hard to beat
30 + years professional player
Rock , blues ,jazz
13 of 15 people (87%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 12, 2020 by Michael S in Greenwood, DE
"A lot of guitar for the money"
I have had it for a week now, and I couldn't be happier with it. Sounds and plays excellent and the quality is flawless. My only complaint is that it wasn't very playable out of the box. Almost like it was set up for slide. I kind of expected a better set up for $800.
Playing guitar for a hobby for 30 years
Blues rock
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 2, 2019 by Jerrud S in Lancaster, OH
"amazed"
This guitar exceeded every expectation I had for it. I've been a fender player mostly since I grew out of my "metal-ish" stage about 10 years ago and turned to more "pretty sounding things" haha. One thing I always wanted was one of my favorite brands to provide a more traditional option for those of us that have moved on from the scene but still have a fondness for the brand. This is exactly what I wanted. I didn't even know who Nick Johnston was to be honest, I just saw this atomic green beauty and had to have it. I haven't been able to put it down. For $749 you get so much. I would've easily paid over $1k for this not knowing it was made in Indonesia. Completely impressed and will never let this one go.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2019 by Jerrud S in Lancaster, OH
"amazed"
8 of 9 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?