Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MKIII Hybrid Electric Guitar, 7-String
ONLY 2 LEFT

Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MKIII Hybrid Electric Guitar, 7-String

Explore new musical territory with the Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 KMIII, a smoothly playable 7-string electric guitar with versatile Fishman Fluence pickups.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted March 4, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Incredible guitar!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely blown away by this guitar. It’s light and the craftsmanship is great for the price point. Signature pickups are killer and this guitar just has a phenomenal sound. The satin finish on the back of the neck is a great feature especially for fast players. The neck is excellent if you like them more on the flatter side. I highly recommend this guitar. Worth every penny.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 15, 2021 by Alex F in McKinney, TX
"Amazing quality and great value!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Call me a guitar snob if you will, but I had my doubts about this guitar..... at first. Big mistake on my behalf! I had never owned a Schecter before, for whatever reason. I've owned Gibson's, Ibanez, ESP, Fenders, Jackson's, Epiphone's, and a few others. I took the Schecter plunge and I'm very pleased that I did! I play heavier music, and always have. I received this guitar from zZounds on time, intact, and as promised. Unboxed it, plugged it in, and the difference was immediately noticeable. The pickups make the guitar very easy to translate what I hear in my head straight to my hands. I can't believe the quality for the price point. No need to adjust the neck, no need to worry about string height, everything was ready to go right from the boxes. The finish, oh my goodness!! Beautiful paint and clear coat, and the fretboard was amazing from the factory. Schecter really knocked it out of the park, and Keith knows what we as players need to get the job done. So, if lower tunings are your thing... If you need a seven string guitar... Give this beast a shot, you won't regret it!Signal chain:Schecter Keith Merrow KM 7 MKIII>Digitech Whammy Reissue>MXR Overdrive>MXR Gate/Linedriver> Mesa Boogie Road King(set to operate on 6L6x4 channel-3 or channel-4(depending on desired gain)> Mesa Boogie 2-12 V30@16 ohm> split to a Hughes & Kettner 2x12 V30@16 ohms
Heavy, Heavy Rock, Hard Rock
In the vein of 7D, Taproot, And those of similar ilk.