When you call, mention priority code 209-M9K3
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Schecter Damien Plat 6FRS

With a Sustainiac pickup, EMG Active 81 pickup and Floyd Rose tremolo, the Schecter Damien Platinum 6 FR-S guitar will blow minds and keep your fingers busy.

"Schecter Damien Platnuim FR-S Sustainiac" submitted November 24, 2018

By Dean Fredricksen in Ojai, CA
Musical Background: I played way back, then it was stolen, and I play for me
Music Style: I am almost all metal, love to set up my looper, and just make music I like no particular style when I don't have all of my tabs
Sound: The sound is absolutely great, I like metal and this is great for that.and it's great in any pickup settings, it goes from mild to wild with the flip of the toggle, has two styles of sustain, feedback, and a slower buildup for a different sustain, battery life is good when you turn the toggles off and disconnect the instrument cable, or it powers the EMG, Feature: This for its cost has a set neck, materials are some of the best mahogany body, and if I remember the neck. Tuners work well, pickups are incredible.rosewood with bat inlays. It just looks good, and sounds better everything on this is great quality,I have always liked guitars that don't inlay the first fret, just me, but I know where the first fret is, it really throws me off. Ease of Use: This is a very easy to play guitar, even not using the big neck magnet it sounds great, the only learning curve was leaving it plugged in, when I would leave it in the stand, the floating tremolo had givin me a few problems but watching a few YouTube videos I got it down pretty fast, I listened to 1 gentlemen and he says cut all of the strings bad information there, but I got past that, bought a bunch of high E strings I would go for the tuners up top and broke a few, but, it's just remembering the fine tuners. Quality: I would have to say it's built better than guitars I own that don't have the set neck, mahogany is durable and imagine it being a collectors, item, that's 30 years, I don't see any problems with it lasting me forever, I won't sell trade. I will just play it and enjoy doing it... Value: Oh yes, I had seen one being played online, was made by another Co. And it was over 3,000.00, Schecter was giving them away. I jumped right on that once I saw it, I would never had the chance, except for you fine people at zZounds. A value yep!! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact them for there problems The Wow Factor: Just looking at it makes my day, anyone that sees it admires it's mean look, the bats are very neat, looks better than grape vines, or other goofy inlays. I wouldn't pass it up because I did get to hear one that cost way more, and it didn't have the look. I love people's reaction when I activate the Sustainiac they can't put their finger on the big change in the sound.. Lots of fun Overall: I own 3 Schecter's and I have had some minor problems, that said I am partial to them, the Damien is always my first choice, it's got sound as long as that toggle is on no more getting up close to a 300 watt amp for my sustain, it works on a 20-watt practice amp. It's well made, solid, a little heavy, but so what it's a set neck,got an EMG pickup that's excellent in it's position,holds tuning well for me.The inlays are cool, it's art to me I hang it so I can admire the flat black, with the silver awesome. My only problem no paperwork there website was lacking anything, but once you figure out the tremolo good to go, I personally took of the top string locks still stays in tune, and I change tuning so much,it's better for me. Seems to be a lot of different turnings. I am about 1 1/2 hours good traffic, and have been thinking of checking out what they do there. Have to say a huge thanks to zZounds they are really good with helping a guy like me has bad credit, never a problem, I will never shop anywhere else..not that I could..Thanks to everyone that works there!!!

"Schecter Damien" submitted January 7, 2016

By Van P in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing in the music industry for 40 years, Owned Soooo many different guitars over the years
Music Style: Hardcore,shred, hip hop, country, funk, Rock
Overall: This is my 3rd Schecter Guitar. The quality they build into these guitars are incredible. You cant go wrong owning one, or several! Super fast neck, The neck thru build creates mad sustain!!

"WoW" submitted December 6, 2018

By Bryan S in PHOENIX, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 4 years for fun for now...
Music Style: I like several genres and this guitar seems capable of many.
Overall: I ordered on Saturday and got it Wednesday! Nice job zZounds! I have to say, I'm fairly new in the game, about 3-4 years playing now and having maybe ten total guitars, currently i own four, this is a stand- out and for sure a cut above! I will expand on this review in the future, but i can tell you it came set up and treaty 2 top 2 play outof box, and sounds superior either in clean mode, or dirty and the sustain factor with the Floyd rose, i feel like 12 years oldon x-mas!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, IF YOU HAVE THE CASH, GET IT BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!!! I'M GRATEFUL, GLORY TO AND PRAISE THE KING... PEACE

"Schecter Damien Platnium FR-S Sustainiac" submitted September 28, 2016

By Dean Fredricksen in Ojai , CA
Overall
Musical Background: I am re-learning to play again after a devastating hemorrhagic stroke it's helping me to slow down and enjoy..
Music Style: I am really first a metal man, but I can hear a tune in a movie write it down and, with that being said I will play almost every
Overall: This is my second Schecter, started with the Synyster Gates. I am very happy with this Guitar It's got great tone, and if you remember to turn off the toggle switches batteries seem to go far. The sustain is pretty cool effect, add the tremolo bar and you can come up with some great sounds. The pickups on this one are set in better than my last Schecter, the center screws on the neck pickup were coming loose.So far this hasn't been a problem. For the price well worth it, it's an awesome guitar I love this guitar, it's just bad sitting in the stand, the flat black with the brushed aluminum look makes a statement. There's nothing else that looks this good, and sounds so awesome for the price.

"Schecter Damien Platnium FR-S Sustainiac" submitted November 30, 2016

By Dean Fredricksen in Ojai , CA
Overall

When you call, mention priority code 209-M9K3. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST