Schecter Damien Platinum 6 NT Electric Guitar

Schecter Damien Platinum 6 NT Electric Guitar

Platinum binding and platinum bat inlays will make you stand out on the stage, while EMG 81/85 pickups guarantee you exceptional sound in the studio.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted July 25, 2014 by Chris D in Roselle, IL
"An amazing guitar!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar was probably the best purchase I've made in years, I love it... tone is fantastic, sustain is great, it plays well, sounds perfect, and suits my personality...
I play several instruments, music is my passion...
I listen to all musical styles, and play whatever fits the mood I'm in...
19 of 21 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 30, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"AMAZING"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Ive wanted this since the first time i seen it,i just started playing around with the guitar about a year ago with a peavey sc-1 and about 4 months ago i picked up a Dean evo xm for under $150 that sounds good for its price,but ive been wanting active pickups,so i picked up a set of Seymour Duncan s Dave Mustaine sig livewires for my sc-1,but decided i want to fix the gouges that its had in its coating and little chunk where wood is exposed in the body..a couple weeks ago i made a kind of spontaneous decision to not resist the urge to be compulsive and made the purchase of the Schecter Damien platinum 6 NT..5 minutes after i received it,i was plugging it in and instantly when i hooked my strap tobit and started playing it,regret started setting in about the time wasted wanting it,b4 ordering..it looks good and feels amazing and seems to be very sturdy solid and sturdy materials and design and the sound and tone it produces is is phenomenal!!im very happy with my purchase,despite my lack of experience i assumed that it would be more enjoyable than the quality level of guitars ive had experience with playing it exceeded how i imagined it would be in every aspect....in my opinion,the amount of quality in this guitar definitely makes it a great deal for the price i paid!

Submitted July 2, 2016 by Bobby k in new braunfels, TX
"Awesome guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I bought this guitar in a pawn shop for $125 bucks. After set up and a good cleaning it has become my favorite player. I was forced in to use it for an audition as my 100 lb Strat would hurt me to stand with it for hours. And my S770 Ibanez was down. So I gave it a shot, got the gig too. And I just keep using it. Even with a three way switch I still can get just about anything out of this guitar from country clean to all the way there. They have great sustain. The neck is very solid! I still have not brought it in to get a proper set up, but it's one of the most comfortable necks I've ever had, and I've had everything. I've read about some people not liking the tuning heads on Schecter's, but this one stay rock solid in tune. Overall I am really interested in Schecter guitars now.
40 yrs guitar, bass keyboard and drums
For example: rock, country, blues, Christian, electronic, ragtime, Balinese reggaeton...
7 of 8 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 28, 2015 by Raymond V in mesa, AZ
"First guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
The guitar is very nice no sharp frets, the strings dont buzz, it tuned right up, and now I have to learn to play it. The bats are awsome and I like the fret markers in the binding. Pictures dont do this guitar justices it looks and feel like a quality product. In my opinion the fenders and ibenez guitars I have looked at dont compare well to this guitar.
beginner
Rock
9 of 11 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 23, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Brutal"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Absolutely the best metal machine for the money.

Submitted March 4, 2021 by Evan M in Glen Burnie, MD
"Absolutely incredible"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
What is there say? This guitar in amazing however you flip it. This was my second ever guitar and due to unforseen circumstances last year, I had to sell it off to make ends meet and it broke my heart. However, I just bought it again so that I can be united once more with such an incredible axe!
Metal (various)
Mostly industrial and black metal with some power metal thrown in

Submitted October 13, 2015 by Thomas Hackett in Travelers Rest, SC
"schecter damien platinum 6 nt guitar"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
i wanted a decent inexpensive instrument with 24 frets to practice some different things on .i was very satisfied with the playability. i recommend it as a good first guitar for kids to learn on
55 years
rock
4 of 20 people (20%) people found this review helpful. Did you?