Schecter Corsair Electric Bass
ONLY 2 LEFT

Schecter Corsair Electric Bass

Killer performance and debonair style in one! The Schecter Corsair bass boasts a beautiful semi-hollow body with a 3-piece maple neck that sounds amazing.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 21, 2021 by a customer from aol.com
"Outstanding bass"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Best bass guitar I’ve ever owned after 40 years of playing. The construction is on the level of the high end expensive instruments. The tone is impeccable. Light weight and great playability. I love this bass.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 29, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great bass"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
My favorite bass. Light weight and still durable. Beautiful tone and extremely playable. Quality construction with high end components. I highly recommend this bass.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 21, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Neck Dive"
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
I usually have great luck with Schecter guitars and basses. I have at least 6 in my collection at any given time. This Corsair bass in gold is a flop. The pickups lack any clarity and the neck dive make playing this annoying. It did come setup well and the action was perfect. It also looks great. Even with those pros; it will probably never come off the wall hanger in my studio.I'm not giving up on Schecter. I also bought the Exotic P bass which turned out to be a grand slam home run.

Submitted February 26, 2022 by a customer from comcast.net
"Piece of Crap"
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
I ordered this bass yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. I let it sit inside until later in the day but when I opened it, it was poorly packed, the bridge pickup was hanging in with only 1 screw but still didn't work when I screwed it in. Knowing that I already found a major problem I still wanted to get a feel for the bass but all I got was fret buzz. You might want to buy this instrument if it was HALF PRICE; but not worth $1149, sorry, but it's junk!