Schecter C-7 SLS Elite Electric Guitar, 7-String

Schecter C-7 SLS Elite Electric Guitar, 7-String

Hold down the tightest rhythms with the low end provided by the extended scale of this C-7, along with the tuning stability of a Hipshot hardtail bridge.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 29, 2018 by Joshua Bolling in Middletown, OH
"This guitar is purely amazing"
I recently bought this guitar, and all I have to say is WOW. I wasn't expecting the quality to be so high, and was genuinely surprised when it arrived. First off, I have to say that the finish is pretty satisfying to look at. The flame has an elegance to it that really catches your eye. I didn't find any blemishes on the finish, and for a production guitar, that's pretty rare. The neck is solid. Very thin, but very comfortable as well. The maple/walnut/padauk neck looks absolutely incredible, along with the ebony fretboard. The only con I could find were the Fishman Fluence Modern Pickups. Don't get me wrong, they sound great and you're able to dial in a pretty fat tone, it just feels like there's something missing. If you do a little bit of EQ-ing you can get pretty much any tone. But, for this guitar I wish that the Tosin Abasi Fishman's were installed instead of the Modern's. There needs to be more of a diverse range, and I feel like the pickups lack in that field. All in all, this guitar is solid. I'm absolutely in love with it, and haven't put it down since it arrived. 9/10, would recommend!
Guitarist for Inertia Alive, 15 years of guitar playing
Progressive Metal, Djent, Jazz, Funk, R&B, etc.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 22, 2019 by Jason B in Colorado Springs, CO
"It's the best 7 string I've played, but..."
I have played more than a few 7s. High, middle, and low end Dean, Ibanez, Jackson, Schecter, and the PRS SE. The Evil Twin has the best fit, finish, frets, and setup I have seen. The Fishman Fluence pickups are great! Two things keep it from getting a 5 star rating. 1. Cheapo house brand machine heads.2. No case.... Seriously Schecter? $1259.00 and no case? Those are $800.00 guitar problems.Feeling 1 star shy of thrilled with this purchase.PS. 3rd purchase from zZounds - No complaints thus far. \m/
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?