Schecter C-6 Deluxe Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Schecter C-6 Deluxe Electric Guitar

Get professional playability on a budget! The Schecter C-6 Deluxe guitar is equipped with Diamond Plus pickups, 24 jumbo frets and a Tune-o-Matic bridge.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 6, 2020 by Mitchell W in Brooksville, FL
"Schecter C6 Deluxe"
Just received this guitar today and right outta the box it's ready to play. No fret buzz, the action is perfect, everything is spot on correct. No blemishes anywhere. It sounds great through the Fender Mustang LT25 amp which I ordered as well. Both are great. My complements to Zzounds for the whole ordering process and very swift shipping. If you need gear then i HIGHLY recommend these folks. They were excellent to work with.
Novice. Play at and with friends.
Christian, country, blues, classic rock.
18 of 18 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 25, 2021 by Jackson C in Washington, DC
"Great Guitar at a Great Price"
This is a great guitar. I'm a relative beginner so I wanted something inexpensive from a manufacturer with a good reputation and this more than delivered. It's comfortable to play on, easy to tweak to your preferences (I lowered the action just a little bit but that was purely down to my preference and not a knock on the factory setup which was really good), and a really awesome, simple, straightforward guitar. There aren't really any bells or whistles to speak of but the guitar more than makes up for it in playability and has some really thoughtful cutaways that make upper fret access a breeze. It's a comfortable weight too so if you're like me and have a terrible back, it's no problem to play standing up. The stock pickups sound good for what they are. I might upgrade them in the future but I'm in no hurry. Finally, I'm a sucker for blue guitars and so I got the Satin Metallic Light Blue and it looks even better than in the pictures!
The pickups seem pretty hot so they take distortion well but don't provide the most crisp cleans. Backing off of the volume helps with this though.
The cutaways are really well thought out and make this very easy to play on. Additionally, the neck joint is very good. The frets were polished up nicely and there were no sharp edges.
This guitar is as simple as it gets. Just tune it up and it's ready to go out of the box.
Everything feels solid and well made. Even the stock tuners felt pretty good, given the price point. My only complaint is that the toggle switch feels a little loose.
I'm happy with this guitar at the price point. Given it's relative lack of features, I feel that the price is appropriate and that I've gotten good value for my money.
Schecter was very easy to reach and was responsive.
The color is awesome and I can't look at it without wanting to pick it up and play which, for a relative newbie like me, is definitely a good thing.

Submitted July 23, 2020 by Tom Berger in Mahtomedi, MN
"Great entry-level guitar"
The quality of the finish and build is excellent ! Feels good in your hands, and is light weight. Good, but not great sound. Pickups leave a lot to be desired, but, overall, a very nice guitar for the price. Glad I purchased it !
Novice
Light rock
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?