Schecter C-5 Apocalypse Electric Bass
ONLY 2 LEFT

Schecter C-5 Apocalypse Electric Bass

With a wide musical range and flexible series/split/parallel mini-switches for each of its humbuckers, the Schecter C-5 Apocalypse bass is a tonal chameleon.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 22, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"A Professional Must Have"
I've got a Schecter Riot, Stiletto and now I've got an Apocalypse C5. Awesomeness is a Single Word Description of this Instrument for Artistry. This Instrument isn't for a beginner, intermediate or player that can't setup an Instrument unless you're loaded enough to pay a Professional Luthier for a Complete Setup. zZounds as Always did an Amazing Job as the Retailer but Schecter has a Placard on the Rear of the Instrument that leads a Purchaser to believe it's ready to Plug In & Play. Not the Case for me in this Particular Instance. Tuning isn't at all what I'm referring to. I wasn't able to tune and play without adjusting the Neck and Bridge Saddles then restring to play. Once I got it setup & then figured out my settings, I can promise that there's NO WAY ANYONE CAN GET THIS BASS FROM MY STASH COLLECTION.It's EXTREMELY POINT ON & VERSATILE for Any Style of Music.