Schecter C-1 Silver Mountain Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Schecter C-1 Silver Mountain Electric Guitar

Play from the top of the Silver Mountain! This Schecter is loaded with modern features like a carbon fiber reinforced neck and X-jumbo stainless steel frets.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 10, 2020 by Ryan Wilson in Sheridan, OR
"C7 Silver Mountain Multiscale"
This is a fantastic guitar. The body is thinner than your standard C1, but certainly not toy-like at all... the hipshot ibby bridge is insanely comfortable. The pickups are very good. They would are comparable to a set of Lundgrens. The finish is ridiculous and the multiscale is perfect. The 9th fret is neutral and the fan isn't so overly agressive that it's uncomfortable. Spec wise this guitar should be $2,000+. All around great guitar! I have the C7 Silver Mountain MS and the C1 Toxic Venom. Remember, ANY guitar will sound terrible through a crappy amp. It took me about 20 seconds to dial in sick, thick tones on my Orange Rockerverb MKIII.
Professional Guitar Tech.
I primarily play metal and punk. I own Dactyl Guitar LLC in Sheridan Oregon. I offer repair, set-ups, modification, string chang
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 1, 2020 by a customer from live.com
"Not what I expected"
Feels like a toy to me. Much too light and the tone is just not good. Pickups sound terrible compared to a set of Seymour Duncan pickups. Bought this guitar basically for its look. I am very disappointed to have spent this kind of money when I could have gotten a guitar I would be happy with
1 of 3 people (33%) people found this review helpful. Did you?