map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20C-QK5Y

Rating and Reviews: Schecter C-1 Platinum

If you're looking for a classic Schecter design, look no further than the C-1 Platinum. A mahogany body loaded with EMG pickups rips darkly through the mix.

"Schecter C1 Platinum" submitted February 22, 2019

By Cloud S. in Tomah, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Since I was 17. Guitar and a tiny, TINY bit of piano.
Music Style: Hard Rock, Metal
Sound: Definitely a bit less warm than my PRS SE 24, but nearly identical to the Damien Elite. Works well with my style (hard rock). Sounds great with heavy distortion or clean with a bit of verb. Feature: I'm happy with the locking tuners, as the tuning stability is fantastic. I had to retune it twice in two days, but that'll happen as you adjust the action and truss rod. Even in doing that, it only changed by a half step. Ease of Use: About as easy as any Schecter. The bridge makes palm muting a bit challenging, but once you get a feel for it (like, 20 minutes tops) it's perfect! Quality: So far this seems like a reasonable deal, Schecter has always seemed (to me at least) to be the fairest price point for their quality. Usually (imo) their guitars are at a higher quality than their price suggests. Value: As mentioned before, it's worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: Not yet. The Wow Factor: It's feel is amazing. The satin finish prevents hand sticking to the neck, allowing for even more fluid runs. The overall feel of the action, the access to the higher fretboard, even its lighter weight (compared to floating bridges) makes this my favorite feeling guitar I own. Overall: I was looking for a guitar with more stability than the Damien Elite FR, that still had a matte finish, and with locking tuners. This. Is. IT. My only complaint (So far) is that I can't *QUITE* get the action as low as i'd like, but it's within a millimeter. As far as I can tell, this is the best non-floyd (or non-trem for that matter) guitar for it's price on the market. Admittedly, I'm a Schecter fan boy, (I do love my 2 PRS's though). I'd recommend this guitar for anyone into metal, shredding, or just anyone interested in electric guitars. This is an amazing base guitar, and will probably become my workhorse.

"C1 Platinum" submitted November 6, 2016

By Storm J. in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing for 12 years. Going on 13.
Music Style: Prog, djent, death metal, etc.
Overall: FANTASTIC 6 STRING DJENT MACHINE. BUY THIS. Sounds great. Of course active emgs. And it's neck thru. Easy easy easy access to every fret. Its a 9 out of 10. The cons are that I had a wiring issue when I first got mine because I bought mine from guitar center. The floor model actually. Which was a mistake but it's fixed.

"Great Value" submitted December 10, 2019

Music Style: Metal
Overall: This guitar is a replacement I purchased after I got a piece-of-garbage Epiphone. I wanted something with similar features and this was the closest I could get to what I sent back to zZounds. (Side note: the customer service here is amazing. They made the problem totally resolved and helped me find the best alternative to what I originally sought.) Turns out, I got a much better guitar than what I returned because this thing was impeccably set up and, as far as i can tell, in perfect condition. The Epiphone had numerous quality control misses that should have never left the factory. I have to hand it to Schecter. The only thing I am working around is the placement of the bridge pickup volume knob. It's right where my pinky normal goes as I palm mute, but that is more a technique issue than anything, and comes with playing a very different layout than my past guitars, so I keep accidentally turning my volume down mid-song. I'll learn to play without that being an issue, I'm sure. I'm so excited about this guitar, I could rant all day, but suffice it to say, Schecter provides great value for the price.

"C-1 Platium" submitted February 21, 2019

By James M. in HIneston, LA
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years.
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: This Schecter C-1 Platinum is an amazing guitar. I’ve bought quite a few guitars from zZounds and they been very fast with getting my guitars delivered to me. zZounds has won me over as a customer and I will continue to make my purchases from them.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-QK5Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Miércoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: