Schecter Banshee GT Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Schecter Banshee GT Electric Guitar

Throw down some dive bombs and chug some riffs with this Schecter Banshee GT. Equipped with EMG pickups, this Banshee is ready to rock right out of the box.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 24, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Need For Speed!!!"
I love this Guitar,Being my first FR ever Owned/even played I was able to watch a few videos and set this thing up ! Tuning stability has been amazing. I hang this guitar on wall and haven’t had to tweak the tuning in 2 weeks playing daily. I see some jabs online about the Floyd Rose Special, please note this is a hot rod addition with stainless steal parts and a brass block in back. I would put it up against most other for sure! Definitely recommend this guitar. My only gripe would be I had to flip the input jack pot, do to some poor connectivity issue.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 4, 2021 by Samuel Bond in Fayetteville, AR
"Beautiful guitar, incredible delivery time, but poor setup out of the box"
Some folks in a Schecter group I'm in recommended zZounds and I'm happy they did. I ordered this bad boy at noon on a Friday and it was here at noon the following day - no joke. That's with free shipping. Let me get the negative out of the way first: the setup. Even as a prior Floyd Rose owner, I've lost a day and a half trying to fix the poor setup this guitar came with but to no avail. I will have to take it to a tech to get it set up properly. Out of the box, the bridge float angle was off and the D-string saddle was as far forward as it could go which meant it actually made contact with the body of the guitar on big divebombs. After endless tinkering and a re-stringing, this guitar absolutely will not stay in tune when getting on the tremolo more than about 50% in either direction and that's a damn shame. Going through a bigger company like Sweetwater that inspects all guitars, this likely wouldn't have been an issue. So, buyer beware here. Floyd Rose's are a daunting challenge even for experienced buyers so I'd say it's unacceptable to send any FR guitar off without a proper setup. Onto the good. This is a kick ass guitar. The neck is fast as hell and overall the construction is very sturdy. It plays great and sounds just as good. Besides the setup, the guitar came in absolutely perfect condition - not a single blemish to be found anywhere. This is my 4th Schecter and I've never owned a bad one. Very much looking forward to tearing it up with this bad boy once it gets a proper setup.

Submitted May 3, 2020 by Jairo Mayi in Perth Amboy, NJ
"Fret Buzz"
Guitar looks and feels amazing but can't fix the fret buzz even with all the adjustments made to the neck and bridge.
10 plus year of playing guitar, used to tour in a band.
Classical, Metal, Rock, Alternative, Math Rock, Bachata.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?