Sterling RAY4HH Electric Bass Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Sterling RAY4HH Electric Bass Guitar

Bring the low tones with Sterling basses! The Sterling SUB Series StingRay bass offers a dual, low-noise humbucker configuration and a 9v active preamp.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 24, 2020 by Anthony Feltner in Cincinnati, OH
"Wow, for this price"
Listen, I own an ESP 5 string, a fender American made P bass and picked this up to simply try a Musicman style bass on for size. It's wicked! The sounds you can get just off the configure switch is mind-altering. I was concerned that the price was equivalent to cheap, but there's nothing cheap about the sound. The neck is crazy, it's the thinnest one I have ever played. This bass is definitely under priced.
played 42 years, recorded and played at home.
Rock, modern country, gospel
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 23, 2020 by Anthony F in Cincinnati, OH
"This is The Bass!"
I just purchased this bass and let me tell you it is AMAZING! I have two other Bass guitars and my ole #1 is 2018 Fender P-Bass (American made) This Sterling beat it side by side from the box! The Truss Rod adjusts super easily and I made a slight adjust on arrival and filed two low frets, but the sound is INCREDIBLE and this Sterling will be my #1 for many years. I LOVE IT!
40 year semi-professional
Country, Rock, Oldies, and Christian
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 30, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Blemished edition"
I bought a blemished LBM. I had to really search to find the tiny scratches on this bass.
The highest quality bass I ever owned was a Goth Thunderbird. This is a whole different beast. It covers the Tbird range and there are many other sounds available with some easy tweaks. The sustain is incredible. It is noticeably lighter than my squire pbass special. The neck is the thinnest I have played in my limited experience, but it feels super thin.
Self taught tabs