Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray35HH Electric Bass (with Gig Bag)
ONLY 2 LEFT

Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray35HH Electric Bass (with Gig Bag)

Pick up this five-string StingRay and you'll shake any room off of its foundation. A pair of powerful alnico humbuckers offers a wide-range of punchy tones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 1, 2019 by Matthew O in Orlando, FL
"Soo close"
The neck is smooth and plays great, only downside is that this thing neck dives since it’s a heavy neck. The HH configuration with a 5 way selector provides a variety of great tones giving you the ability to play whatever style of music. Also the 3 band EQ also adds more flavor of tone presence depending on your preference. Gig bag provided has a sturdy exterior, but a thick velvety plush interior knowing you’re bass will be secured. Overall it’s a great affordable bass that’s very close to a US stingray. Don’t be fooled by the branding on the headstock cause it doesn’t say EBMM, it’s solid and can walk the walk.
10 years freelance bass player
Rock, Salsa, Metal, Reggae, Pop, Alternative, Indie
16 of 19 people (84%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 27, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"I like it"
So Ive owned this bass about a month. So heres my honest review. I got the white one. Its like a pearl white. Beautiful. I wasnt expecting that. It was setup near perfect for my taste out the box. Im able to dail in almost any sound I want to. Except the original sting ray sound. If I pan to the bridge pickup I thought I would get that sound. Its about 70% close. I was thinking I would get double the sting ray sound with two pickups. I own the ray 35 with the single pickup. They sound totally different from each other. Thats a good thing now that I think about it. This is a Great bass with a Great build. Only adjustment I made was. I lowered my neck pickup as low as I could. Because it sits in the exact place I slap and pluck. Buy one. This bass is the same as the EBMM. I think the neck radius and pickups are a little different. But they sound the same to me. Ive played them both. If you wanna spend $2000 buy 2 of these..
2 of 4 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 25, 2020 by anthony c in Cheyenne, WY
"Great Bass"
Have an Ibanez SRMS 805 and bought this based on a friend's recommendation. Blows the Ibanez away. Love the aggressiveness and tonal flexibility. No need to spend 1400 more for USA version. Could become my go to bass!
40+ yrs
Grunge and Alt, Classic rock, Motown
1 of 3 people (33%) people found this review helpful. Did you?