Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray24 Electric Bass

Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray24 Electric Bass

Get that classic StingRay tone without paying an arm and a leg. The bass's warm mahogany body sweetly complements the heavy-duty alnico humbucking pickup.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 27, 2019 by Miguel Valdez in Woodstock, IL
"Excellent Bass"
I've been playing bass for 16 years and I've always played with p basses. Recently I've been getting into playing funk music and decided I would try a different bass. I didn't want to pay over two grand to get a Stingray, so I chose this one. Right out the box it is a beautiful bass, it seems to be very well made. For $500 I couldn't believe how good the quality the bass was. Having the active electronics is great along with the powerful pickup. Perfect for cutting through the mix. It has a nice growl and is suitable for playing just about every genre of music. Only thing I had to adjust was the action and intonation. No sharp frets. I regret not having gotten this bass sooner. I have no experience with the manufacturer support so disregard that rating. Anyway this is a well made bass at a great price. Highly recommended.
Rock, Metal, Latin, Pop, and Funk.
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 21, 2020 by Aaron K in Mobile, AL
"Great bass!"
Plays great, sounds great, feels great, looks great!
Engineer, musician with 25+ years experience
Heavy alt rock
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?