When you call, mention priority code 206-ZBGV
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Samson Expedition Escape

At only 8.5 pounds, this all-in-one unit has everything you need to get the party going -- just connect your Bluetooth device and press play.

"I loved mine so much, I bought a 2nd one!" submitted July 17, 2017

By Keith O in Dollywoodland, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist, Bassist, Vocalist with over 30 years of performing and thousands of gigs under my belt.
Music Style: I play both kinds of music. Rock...AND Roll. But I listen to a bit of everything.
Sound: The sound quality is amazing. No distortion at all even when cranked. I can use them as studio monitors if needed. Feature: As I stated before, this is one extremely versatile product. Aside from playing MP3's through them, I've used them for busking, as monitors in low volume settings, as an alternative to an amp for my acoustic guitar and bass, as a makeshift practice PA, and even deejayed at a small bar without having to drag out my PA. The only thing that I wish I could do with them that I can't is daisy chain them together while using Bluetooth. You will still need a mixer for that. The battery life is very good. About 5 hours at full volume. Ease of Use: Turn it on, interface and rock out! It doesn't get much easier. Quality: In a year and a half, I've experienced nothing but happiness. They are solid and built to last. Value: In short, worth every penny! Manufacturer Support: I've always liked Samson products. They make a quality product for a fair price. I've never had to deal with them to fix a problem, because they make their products so well that you don't need to. The Wow Factor: Everyone that sees and hears these, wants one. I bet at least a dozen people have bought these after listening to me use them. Overall: When the stereo in my old Ford died, I was looking for a way to listen to music while driving. This fit the bill perfectly. Great sound, solid as a rock and much more versatile than I ever expected. Little did I know that I would be using them for much more than a car stereo. I've had mine for about a year and a half now, and they excel in every application that I've used them.

"Multi-purpose portable" submitted July 3, 2017

By John M in North Fort Myers, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years,former weekend warrior and occasional road trip, but strictly a hobbyist now. I play guitar, bass, drums, and a couple
Music Style: Pop, blues, folk, country, Christian....whatever.
Overall: I bought one of these from a "large chain store" about a year ago, and although I have yet to use the bluetooth feature, I have used it as a "computer monitor" for some original tracks and also as a portable acoustic guitar amp. I have two jumbo bodied acoustic electrics, and in testing the limits of this speaker, it was almost impossible to overdrive with both volumes maxed. It has good detail and a good tone-you could improve it by using an FX passive mixer to dial it in your way. I find nothing bad about it and it's priced right.

"not loud enough" submitted July 17, 2017

By Erick rosa in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Overall: This product is really attractive and sounds good; the only down side is that it's not loud enough for what I want. Another thing is that the USB port doesn't charge newer phones. Other than that it's an ok product for the price.

When you call, mention priority code 206-ZBGV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449