Samson Expedition XP106w Battery-Powered Portable Bluetooth PA System with Wireless Handheld Mic

Amplify your Bluetooth device, 1/4" instrument, 1/8" audio source, XLR mic or the included wireless handheld microphone with this battery-powered speaker.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 6, 2014 by Tim Gregory in Montrose, PA
"It's about time"
I ordered this product thinking it was too good to be true...A good sounding, completely mobile speaker with PA capabilities AND that can last for a decent amount of time??!! So far so well...I used for over 12 hours straight, playing music through both bluetooth and wired, as well as using for acoustic guitar and vocals. Not even one hiccup!!! Highly recommend this product!
My whole life, both professionally and personally
Rock, acoustic, reggae/ska, electronic
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 21, 2018 by BL Rate in Mt Holly, NC
"SAMSON battery operated speaker / PA"
I like it. Nice sound & easy to use. Long battery life. Great for a solo singing guitarist
Experienced misician
Various music styles
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 5, 2014 by Ken T in Greenville, PA
"Great Great Great"
I have been looking for an battery powered amp that had good power and with a long lasting battery charge. This not only has both but has excellent sound quality to book. The blue tooth works great . I just cant say enough about this powered speaker.... Get it you won't be sorry!
I have been playing for 40 years. Professionall and in church.
Rock, Christian, blues
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 19, 2015 by Ron Mccabe in Saint Louis, MO
"Well worth the money!"
Perfect for playing a few songs in a remote wedding ceremony location. I take mine to the river when we are hanging out. Just put it on a tripod speaker stand and rock the river
Pro DJ
All sorts
2 of 5 people (40%) people found this review helpful. Did you?