Samson Stage 200 Dual-Channel Handheld VHF Wireless Microphone System
ONLY 3 LEFT

Samson Stage 200 Dual-Channel Handheld VHF Wireless Microphone System

This affordable dual-channel VHF wireless system gives you two wireless handheld microphones with up to 12 hours of battery life, and a range up to 200 feet.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 30, 2018 by Bryan Clay in Deltona, FL
"You get what you pay for on this one."
At first, I was excited to get this unit at this price point. I would soon realize that all four of my weekly venues would suffer constant drop out at 3-4 feet away, no matter where I placed my cellphone or squelch switch. Not happy at all with the system, although the mics do sound good and crisp. VERY unreliable as a live performer/karaoke host with CONSTANT COMPLAINTS from singers. Had I not thrown out the box, I would have sent these back and tried the AKG duel wireless for the extra $$$. Sampson products have always given me and band mates issues in the past as a live performer throughout the mid to late 90ā€™s but thought Iā€™d give them a try after avoiding Sampson for 18 years. Some things never change I guess. Just a sidenote, I did not bother with customer service as I am proficient sound engineer with 20 years experience.
Professional Lead Vocalist/Musician/Entertainer since 1996
Hard Rock/Acoustic Rock and ALL other styles as Karaoke Host for Orlando region performing over 200 shows annually on a regular
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?
šŸ’¬