When you call, mention priority code 20W-7VRJ

Rating and Reviews: Sabian XSR Cymbal Pack

Sabian's XSR Performance cymbal pack offers a line of cymbals that are expressive and versatile, fitting virtually any style you put them through!

Overall

"Professional cymbals on a budget" submitted September 5, 2017

By Chris P in Albuquerque, NM
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 27 years, My first instrument is drums, but I dabble in Guitars and some vocal work
Music Style: Country to Death Metal, and most things in between
Overall: I play different styles of music from country to metal. I have been drumming for over 25 years and have owned many cymbals that I love (Zildjian Dark K's) and some I don't. I am currently in a few bands that play live, so I need two full sets because at times my drum sets end up at different parts of the state. These are not the sweetest sounding cymbals. I prefer dark cymbals and these are brighter, but while using these for many live gigs I have grown to really appreciate what you get for the money. The ride is really good. it will ping, bell is solid and it crashes. The hats are crisp and wonderful. I actually use a set of XS20 hats with my other cymbal setup, I love them. I am not as in love with the crashes, they are good, and seem to work really well with rock and metal music, but when I am playing softer music, they are just not as sweet as I would like. For the money, there is nothing better I have heard. The set was matched really well, the crashes work together, even when you crash the ride, it fits right in with the other crash cymbals, very well done Sabian.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-7VRJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449