Sabian HHX Legacy Cymbal Pack

Sabian HHX Legacy Cymbal Pack

Finally achieve the Dave Weckl sound in one cymbal pack! The Sabian HHX Legacy pack was designed to offer clean, crisp stick articulation and solid "chick."

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 12, 2020 by Alan D in Potsdam, NY
"Everything you need, nothing you don't"
These cymbals are articulate, slightly dirty sounding, and can be explosively loud. The hats are beautiful and chunky without being too heavy. The 19" crash has a very low fundamental, but that's to be expected on a crash that big. It still has a quick decay and is never shrill. The ride is incredibly articulate without being pingy. It has a great aura about it when riding on it's shoulder. The bell can being a little overpowering, but it's there for a reason....to be heard! Overall, I am more than pleased with this set. It's my first time buying a REAL matching set with this kind of a price tag, and I couldn't be more satisfied! The bag I received with the set is very nice too. Thank you to zZounds for helping me with my purchase every step of the way.
Weekend warrior. Been playing for longer than it seems
Bar rock, but I'll always have a soft spot for jazz as well as metal (imagine that)
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 2, 2019 by Scott Glomski in Findlay, OH
"Like warm butter!"
I bought these cymbals for our New Years Eve gig. I've been playing the Sabian Evolutions for the past couple years and was just looking for larger sized cymbals. My first impressions when I got the Legacy's was how beautiful and elegant they looked. These cymbals are really thin too, so they won't over power your mix. The ride is also extremely crashable. The tone of these are warm and responsive with fast decay and feel really good under the hands. I wish I would've gotten these cymbals sooner!
Drummer for Marwan Maurice for the past 3 years. Traveling musician.
Indie. Alt blues. Rock.
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?