Sabian HHX Evolution Cymbal Package

Sabian HHX Evolution Cymbal Package

This set gives you a full complement of HHX Evolution cymbals: two 14-inch hats, a 16-inch crash and a 20-inch ride, plus a bonus 18-inch Ozone crash cymbal.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 17, 2016 by a customer from gmail.com in reading, PA
"Great Sound"
This Set is worth every dollar. I highly recomend it. Crispy sound on the hats. The ride is fenomenal. The Crash is perfect and the free 18 ozone has a crispy china sound.
Been playing drums since i was 11 years old.
All
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 23, 2014 by Johnathan h in river falls, AL
"Sabian evolution"
The cymbals are great. The crash is really flexible and don't give in. The hi hats are outstanding and the ozone has a unbelievable sound.
I've been playing the drums for 13 years, I started playing the drums in church
Hio-Hop, Jazz, Contemporary Gospel, Quatect Gospel
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 2, 2018 by Stevenson Clenord in Boston, MD
"AMAZING CYMBALS!!!!"
First all let me start off by saying these cymbals are AMAZING!!!! I got to test one at guitar center and I loved the sound of these cymbals. I sold my Zildjian a Custom they were good but I was looking for a different sound. I did my research,YouTube talk to different drummer and I just finally decided to pick this one. The first I played the pack was at church. Each cymbal compliment one an another. I wish I got these long time. Good warm dark sound. I would compare these to the K’S but the K’S are darker. Don’t hesitate to get this cymbal pack if you have the money I would also recommend the 10” HHX SPLASH!!!! Overall amazing cymbals. HI-HATS ARE CRSIP AND YOU GOT THAT NICE CHICK SOUND, 16 is really explosive crisp and a good attack,18” OZONE HAS a unique kinda trashy sound but it blend in with any type of music,the 21” ride is way better then my a custom anniversary ride, not washy I love the bell on this thing over great ride. Later in the feature I might get the 17” or 10” crash by far the best cymbals I’ve own
Gospel drummer/ band drummer
Hip-Hop,Goaepl
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?