Roland TD-17 KV V-Drums Electronic Mesh Drum Kit

Roland TD-17 KV V-Drums Electronic Mesh Drum Kit

Built around the TD-17 sound module, Roland's TD-17KV kit emulates the feel of acoustic drums with its all-mesh tom and snare pads and natural motion hi-hat.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 19, 2019 by a customer from gmail.com
"Perfect Drum Kit for the Intermediate Drummer"
Perfect Drum Kit for the Intermediate Drummer or The Weekend Warrior... Has everything you need to rip off face melting drum solos and if you decide you need more then you can go ahead and add more equipment to it for Roland has it all... Also like that you need to supply your own kick pedal which is important to any serious drummer... it makes my DW 7002 double bass kick pedal sound deliciously... Easy to set up and the module has endless amounts of features that will keep you playing for hours everyday.... Roland is the best and will be for decades to come
15 of 16 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 30, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"AWESOME SET!!"
I am a truck driver and needed to find a set that I could put into the sleeper of my truck and be able to play while on the road. This set is great for that and it sounds great and the editing options are endless. I would recommend this set to anyone! The upgrade possibilities are endless also! zZounds shipping is great I got it in 3 days before I was expecting it!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 30, 2020 by Edgar A in Imperial Beach, CA
"Upgrade the Bass Drum"
Recently bought Roland’s TD-17 and the bass drum is already ripping from the top. Bought the kit 2 months ago and I play once or twice a week. Other than that, the kit is actually pretty sweet.
Drumming since 2002
Rock, metal, Christian
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?