Roland Micro Cube GX Guitar Amplifier

Roland Micro Cube GX Guitar Amplifier

Get 25 hours of playing time on 6 AA batteries with this compact powerhouse -- plus a bevy of onboard effects, 8 COSM amp models, and even iOS compatibility.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted July 31, 2017 by Kevin S in Enfield, CT
"Awesome"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Great little amp for practicing. If you're looking for a small battery powered amp with plenty of gain, and volume this is a good choice. I've tried other battery powered amps, with the exception of the Yamaha, and this one will smokes them all.
Metal and Rock
12 of 12 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 11, 2019 by Kevin Weidner in Easton, PA
"Roland Cube"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Great little amp. Got one about a week ago and it was perfect for practice. The effects on this amp are pretty cool and sound good. Great to take anywhere. Great price too. A lot of bang for your buck. Mine is the white one , really nice
Just started Guitar 6 months ago , for fun at home
blues , rock , electronic
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best small Amp ever!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
The quality of this amp is perfect and the range of different styles and sounds are numerous from grind to clean and it a pro sound! If you need a tuner it’s also got that!Well worth the money spent!
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 19, 2015 by Willy G in Cohoes, NY
"This little amp really delivers!"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
This is my second CUBE because I basically wore the first one out. My biggest gripe about the MC was that the one I had for about six years had a plastic input jack and after replacing it once it began to act up again and then quit. That is why I was so happy to get my new MC and they seemed to address that problem with a more robust looking jack (after all that is a major weak link since you are constantly plugging in). And, I ordered it yesterday and got my new amp today...Zzounds rocks!!!!!
Play for fun now. I have played for 30 years on guitar and recently started bass and record my own songs.
Blues, rock, country, jazz , Christian rock.
18 of 22 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?