Roland DJ-202 Professional DJ Controller

Roland DJ-202 Professional DJ Controller

Spin tracks in Serato DJ and add beats on the fly with iconic Roland drum machine sounds with the DJ-202 -- the little brother to Roland's DJ-808 & DJ-505.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 24, 2018 by jeremy pennock in las cruces, NM
"Best entry level mixer for serato dj!"
This is a controller is a must for anyone trying to learn or polish their skills at deejaying. Awesome unit packed with great features not found on any other entry level controller. I would definitely recommend this controller to beginners or pros
Professionally, now professionally at home.
Mixed genres, remixes, mashups, edits.
12 of 12 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 6, 2017 by Barry B in Apache Junction, AZ
"It would be good as a child's first setup."
First off, I am aware that this is an entry level controller. I bought it to be used as a backup and for small areas. However, it is built cheap even for an entry level unit. The plastic is very thin, and only provides a midi output and RCA out put. The knobs and sliders feel extremely flimsy. The plus side, as a Serato base it does operate smoothly with the software. All in all, if you are buying this as a stationary bedroom studio use, I can see its purpose. If you intend to drag it from place to place, I would suggest getting a case and being very careful with it. The feel is more like a toy, than a unit for commercial use.
Professional DJ
Multiple Genres
6 of 12 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 21, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Decent but can't use it on my upgraded computer?"
Not USB 3.0 compatible, and if this is all your laptop has, you're screwed out of the box. I should have sent it back when I had my chance, but it was too late by the time I actually opened the unit.