Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad

Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad

Mount this bar trigger to the rim of an acoustic drum or V-Drums pad. With the BT-1's unobtrusive curved shape, you can add electronic percussion to any kit.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 10, 2016 by William Spadafora in Indialantic, FL
"What a Great addition to any Roland Kit or acoustic kit!"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I bought 2 of these for my TD20SX Roland kit and tried a few various positions on my kit before I found the perfect spot to mount them, They are not to big to mount anywhere on my kit, but they are big enough to make sure you hit them everytime. These trigger bars are still a secret to many drummers, because once they are truly discovered most drummers will have a few of these somewhere in their electronic or acoustic kits. Awesome purchase for under 100 bucks! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed! I'm purchasing a few more.
Drummer over 45 years, Owner of a Recording Studio.
Right now in a 80's Synth Tribute Band.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 1, 2015 by Duane H
"A Little Frustating"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
The Only thing is the poor Documentation took us forever to figure out how to mount it. literately. took weeks mounted it wrong several times We finally have to go to youtube to try to figure it out there. We finally figured it out. We mounted it using an "L" rod with a cymbal stand
simi pro
Southern gospel
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?