Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Console

Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Console

With four XLR mic inputs, SD card recording, USB I/O, sound effects pads, and phone audio via TRRS or Bluetooth, the RODECaster is a podcast studio in a box!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 4, 2019 by Larry Bisman in Everett, WA
"Once In Awhile - Perfection!"
Wow - Rode has hit a mega home run with this one. Ease of use, true broadcast quality sound that doesn't lose its quality and clarity when transferred to Mp3 for your host service. Everything on this puppy works exactly like it should - and with 3 updates already Rode has proven that they listen and act fast to bring the features we need into one unit.Built to last and travel. This thing just Rocks. I have been using it now for a month and it is everything Rode says it is and everything every reviewer has commented about. This Rode caster Pro has already become so popular that the Mic they designed specifically for Procaster's release keeps selling out. (I'm talking about the Pod Mic) I had to wait an extra month to get two. But let me say that this thing makes any Mic sound great.I grabbed one of those King Bee mics on sale and it works fine set to the generic Condenser setting. Of course the King Bee is - in its own right - an awesome Mic. (See review separately) Let me also say that I have two E200 Blue Dynamic Mics and I was using those at first - they also sound great (This is Blue's cross-over Mic it runs as a dynamic but also takes 48v Phantom powe, so its got a "lifter" built in, and yes they were the first to do that.).Are you getting the picture! If you are Podcasting or doing any type of Broadcast show - don't think twice! Thanks Rode for Hitting this one out of the Park! And Kudo's to Zzounds for making it easy for us musicians and Podcasters to get the gear we need. Keep adding to your procduct lines - please. And thank's guys!
Percussionist, Podcaster. Acoustic Drums, Electronic, Flute, Didge, Vocalist.Producer.
Ethnic,. Kirtan, eclectic.
21 of 21 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2020 by Jeff J in Alpharetta, GA
"RodeCaster Pro"
An awesome product from an awesome company. I even qualified for the free Battery Pack add-on once I registered it.
Recording Engineer - www.tekartmultimedia.com
Electronic (Hip Hop / RnB, Theme Show Scoring, Etc.)
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 12, 2020 by Randy G in Shreveport, LA
"Perfect Setup"
I am so glad I made this investment! There is nothing that comes close to comparing with such an incredible studio, at such an amazing price. Extremely user friendly, very intuitive, and endless videos on YouTube of various tutorials. I am also so appreciative of the customer support from zZounds. It was back ordered so I had a little wait, but it sure was worth it!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?