Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Direct-Drive Turntable

Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Direct-Drive Turntable

Build a pro-level vinyl or DVS rig with this DJ turntable. Reloop's RP-7000 MK2 gives you a powerful motor with adjustable torque and a hi-res pitch fader.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 27, 2019 by Ryan J in Odenton, MD
"2nd ones a charm!!!"
Just wanted to update my review from the previous unit that I received. zZounds send me a replacement unit fast because the 1st RP 7000 MK2 I recurved died the moment I received it. So I received the defective unit Tuesday, dropped it off Wednesday and Thursday I had my replacement unit. Thank you zZounds for that fast turn around. I must say that I am very impressed so far with this turntable. I just love how it feels and the silver edition is so nostalgic. I’ll give it some time before I say that this is my new favorite turntable but all signs are pointing to that as of now. Solid build and awesome price point.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 5, 2019 by Shicon G in Allentown, PA
"Technics killer"
This turntable is a monster. Out of the box with no tonearm setup yet, i stll managed to scratch without the needle skipping. Mixing is phenominal and the weight of the table lets you know it will last a long time.
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 25, 2019 by Ryan J in Odenton, MD
"Disappointed"
Had very high hopes for this turntable considering the reviews but within an hour after delivery this thing just completely died out of nowhere. There was also a mild foul burning smell coming from it. Tried everything but no luck. Completely dead and powerless. I’m done with these Hanpin turntables. Do yourself a favor and find a used pair of 1200s or buy a Pioneer PLX-1000. Sure the PLXs are Hanpins as well but I’ve never had a problem in the 2 years I’ve owned my PLXs. Very disappointed in Reloop.
Professional
Open Format
1 of 4 people (25%) people found this review helpful. Did you?