RCF HDM 45-A Active Powered Speaker

RCF HDM 45-A Active Powered Speaker

Don't compromise on sound quality. The RCF HDM 45-A loudspeaker delivers powerful sound thanks to smart design, premium components, and FiRPHASE processing.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted May 18, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"I am a Believer in RCF. you can hear the quality differnce"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
First of all make sure you adjust the gain. It's digital and out the box it comes cranked up to 0 which is +10 on a normal gain knob. once i figured that out, and the settings on the new sub, hands down these are the best top speakers below line array. you can hear the clarity at loud volumes with no distortion or hissing. You do have to EQ it a little bit but it coupled with a powerful sub WoW!!!! I run it on L1 no limiter on the RCF and 60hz cross over on my yamaha dxs18xlf-d sub. Decent bass without a sub... But as a DJ I plan I on using 2 Subs...
Hip hop House top forty Rock
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 27, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com in Los Angeles, CA
"best of the best"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
The only speaker better than this is the line array. It hits harder than any other speaker u know. I have two of them and give a big bang. I've never seen them clipping. Lucky is someone who can make them clip. It's a yes for me.
Am a mobile sounds dj and owner of Nellyville Events in California
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?