RCF Evox JMix 8 Active Array PA System
LAST ONE

RCF Evox JMix 8 Active Array PA System

RCF added an 8-channel digital mixer to the EVOX J8 to create the JMix8 PA system. Stream Bluetooth audio and remote-control your mix via an iOS/Android app.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 22, 2018 by Rich G in Johnston , RI
"Fan of RCF but this is not worth it."
**Been a sound man for over 10 years, my experience ranges from club/bar bands to weddings** I use this rig for solo acoustic and wedding ceremonies. It’s looks great, and sounds good, BUT the on board mixer Leaves a lot to be desired.. The channel eq is pretty awful.. low and high is fixed, one sweepable mid. You can’t really tweak anything the way you need to. Forget using a lav mic. Yes there’s ONE graphic but it’s starts at 125hz.. can’t tweak the way you need to. You get ONE fx, with minimal tweaking. Using the mixer with and without a iOS device is very cumbersome to say the least.. I’m hoping the there will be a software upgrade to add more features to this unit. I went for it bc I wanted to carry less.. I was using a speaker on stick and a xr12, bc I wanted to clean things up.... Sadly, I will need to bring along my xr12 because the onboard mixer of the RCF doesn’t have enough in the eq section to really tweak anything. My advice is to stay away from this unit... The J8 is the better buy.. bc you will end up using an external mixer anyway.
Sound man
Speech, Top 40, hip-hop, country, rock, mainstream music.
24 of 25 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 1, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Poor pre'"
I've been supplementing with it with a submixer. I didn't buy it to not use its mixer. The pre's are poorly executed at this price point and its phantom power suspect. I agree with the other review. Stay clear