RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI Cable

RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI Cable

The RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI cable has ends that can be either straight or angled, making them a fitting choice for complex, tightly packed rigs.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted July 7, 2019 by ALLAN B in Tempe, AZ
"Do the job"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Simple to use and work great. Not super low profile, but they don't stick out much more than the $$$ One Control low profile cables and these are 1/2 the cost. Be aware they don't come with a tool to adjust so have a hex key or very small flat head screwdriver handy. Also the Rockboard/Warwick website never responded to any of my questions so they get low marks on support.
Most of my life
Rock, prog, blues, CCM
4 of 5 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 2, 2019 by Justin B in Little Rock, AR
"Does the job"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
It’s a cable and it’s not a ton of money. You get what you pay for. I liked the idea of the swivel. I just wish it went side to side instead of up and down. Kind of renders the 90 degree angle useless on a pedal board, unless I suppose you angle it through the cable grommets... I’ll probably just cut the plastic pieces off. Who knows?
21 years of guitar
4 of 5 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?