Randall RG412 Guitar Speaker Cabinet (200 Watts, 4x12")
ONLY 3 LEFT

Randall RG412 Guitar Speaker Cabinet (200 Watts, 4x12")

Smooth overdriven tone with plenty of punch is this cabinet's calling card. Perfect for high-gain tones and crispy cleans.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 29, 2014 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great cabinet"
I bought this cab to go with my laney Ironheart 60 watt head and it sounds amazing the cleans are great and the distortion is great too. The low end doesn't doubt muddy and the high isn't too harsh.
27 of 28 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 28, 2017 by Andrew D in Tucson, AZ
"Excellent Cab!!"
Sounds great! Has a lot of low end and is perfect with the RG1003 head. I've been using it playing shows for the past 6 months and it's never failed me. The only thing that sucks if that it is pretty heavy but the casters that come with it work amazing, It showed up with a little scuff on the side but nothing I was too worried about.
I play guitar in a Thrash Metal band.
Thrash Metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 13, 2019 by James K in Tucson, AZ
"Awesome!"
Compact 4x12 that sounds amazingly tight. This cab is awesome for metal and sounds great with clean tones and effects. This cab is heavy and is very solid and nicely built. I play an 8 string through this with absolutely no flub whatsoever. I highly recommend this affordable option.
Have been playing guitar for about 30yrs
Metal, Rock, Country
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 22, 2019 by Robert G in WARREN, MI
"Good cabinet"
For having some randall factory speakers in it I'm actually shocked how good it sounds. I have the randall diavlo 100 so the cab matches it and it looks good. Its built like a tank btw. Awesome cabinet
Guitar 23 years piano and violin as well
Melodic black metal/melodic metal
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 22, 2017 by Hoss S in Podunk, KY
"Pretty nice cabinet"
I got mine recently.It was slightly damaged when i got it,but just a little ding in the bottom edge,not enough to worry about.It has a very deep punchy sound which is what i was going for.My intension was to extend it from my randall rg212 amp combo.NOTE: your amp WILL NOT function when this is plugged in to the ext.on the back of the amp.I called randall and comes to find out there is a circuit in the amp that bypasses the internal speakers when a ext cabinet is plugged in,So for those who think there gonna get six speakers to work,your not.Overall seems to be a very well built product that gives me the sound i wanted.Randall tech told me how to fix the other issue so i,m pleased. zZounds And Randall have been very helpfull in resolving any of my issues.
Off and on for 20 plus years.just play at home now
Black sabbath,classic rock,blues
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?