map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-BVXB

Rating and Reviews: Radial Switchbone JX2

Noiseless switching. Class-A circuit. Built-in Power Boost circuit.

Overall

""EXCELLENT" ABY pedal!" submitted July 7, 2007

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Scorching Metal.
Sound: After trying two other ABY boxes, rewiring one of them in about 3 different configurations and still getting whistling hum noises, I finally went out and spent a little more money on a Radial JX2. Plugged it in, had a howling hum noise again, hit the ground lift switch, hum totally disappeared. This box is fantastic! No popping noises either when switching amps. Also has a tuner out and a boost switch with higher or lower db settings and more. I am a tone fanatic and sold gear just for that reason alone, because it robbed my tone. I Volume pedals, Wah Pedals, Overdrives, even the Keeley looper I have noticed took a little away from my original guitar pickup-to-amp tone. Other people I have talked to don't seem to notice anything with a few of these pedals I mentioned but I do. I hear no signal loss with the radial in fact, it has a "Drag" adjustment to bring back any guitar pickup-to-amp loss that might occur. I highly recommend this pedal if you need a good switcher! Feature: More features than you could possibly ask for when purchasing an ABY switcher! Ease of Use: Super easy to figure out. I never even had to open the manual. Quality: Made solid as a rock unlike many new products these days. Nice design. Built well. Value: I was considering the Framptone which I am sure is also a great ABY pedal but for less money and much more features? How could I pass this up. I am glad I didn't, Just LOVE this ABY box! Manufacturer Support: Haven't tried support. The Wow Factor: The pedal is really pleasant on the eyes with appealing colors and design. Not only work wonderfully but looks nice too! Overall: I plan on keeping this as long as I am running two amps. Probably a lifetime if it can hang with me that long.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-BVXB. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Domingo 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: