map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20C-WVXM

Rating and Reviews: QSC KS212C K Cardioid Sub

Aim the bass where you need it with QSC's KS212C powered sub. This super-efficient cardioid subwoofer delivers 15 dB more output from the front of the cab.

"Blown Away" submitted April 27, 2019

By Stephen W. in Wallingford, CT
Musical Background: 30 years, Drummer, Event DJ, Producer
Music Style: Rock, Hip Hop R/B Christian, House all genres.
Overall: I have owned several sub in the past. ETX 18SP, Qsc HPR 181, KSUB, JBL PRX18. As an event DJ I often would have smaller venues that the ETX (15, 18 SP) could not fit. So, I moved to the Evole 50 system (pair). These systems work great up to about 300. Bass is reasonable. No earthquake level. However, I was looking for something that was small enough to fit in small suv that packed punch of the Kw181, that would harmonically balance with the evolve 50’s.I tested crossover at both 8o and 100 hz and found 80 to be the tightest and clean bass. While running the system and 12:00 o’clock position with Mxc8000 the run would rattle the pictures on the wall and anything loose close by. This happens even at lowers levels. More ouch and headroom than the ETX 18SP. The limit light would come on on the ETX with hip hop and R /B. Music. Not so on this KS212C (Lots of headroom with 3600 watts). So if you need a KW kick in an small portable package this is the one to beat!Thank zZounds for having my back and the best plans!

"Clean & Powerful," submitted February 8, 2018

By Ron H. in Woodbridge, VA
Musical Background: DJ, 20 years+
Music Style: Old School Rock, R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz, 90s dance/club music
Overall: I read the review of the previous person who posted first and I was skeptical of buying these. Needless to say I did anyway as I’ve bought QSC amps and speakers for about 20 years and I’ve never once had any amp fail or a clip light come on during a performance. I used a Pioneer DDJ-SZ set the volume at 50% and the speakers I always set at 50% gain or the 12o’clock position. I was kind of surprised at the sound output being that the cabinet has two twelve inch woofers. The bass is tight and no rattles from the cabinet or casters. It was so loud (2 stacked for bass coupling) that you could feel your heart race and constant pressure out front. The bass notes aren’t as deep as the KW181 but you won’t be disappointed for sure. I did NOT experience the limiter light coming on or any distortion period. I played a few hip hop tracks, R&B slow, Pop/Top 40 and dance tracks, and I was very impressed for the size of these speakers. I wouldn’t compare them to 18” subs because they are not comparable in my opinion but QSC did a great job on these subs. I wish they were tuned at 36HZ like the KW181 but I’m sure they didn’t so they could get the max out of them performance wise.
29 of 33 people (87.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Not so impressed" submitted January 15, 2018

By Mario I. in Hempstead, NY
Overall
Overall: First of all, I did not want to bash this subwoofer. I bought it because I wanted to do small to medium gigs with it. I still have my Yorkville LS801P for bigger parties but let me tell you how it went on my first gig with it. As the guests were arriving, I had the sub on 1 O'clock and it was sounding phenomenal. Now when people started dancing, I immediately turn it down to 12 O'clock and kept on getting the limiter light on so I changed it to 11 O'clock but the bass wasn't too loud. I had it setup at 80 Hz, next gig I will do it on 100 Hz so hopefully it works better. Again, I knew it was not going to sound like my Yorkville but still I was waiting for it to be louder. I will change some settings and we will see, hopefully it gets better because of the investment.

"Not impressed" submitted November 17, 2019

By Albert S. in Orlando, FL
Musical Background: 30
Music Style: All
Overall: I bought this sub on 11/18/2018 after a few weeks of playing I can smell a slight burning smell like you have on a clothing iron and the limit light comes on ,the sub is at 0 what you may call 12 0’clock. I am running SZ2 at 12. O clock and a dbx PA2 no clipping lights on, on the dbx I have to turn the KS212c way down to 9 o clock and after a while the clip light does come back on, I am not happy with this sub.

"Very impressed" submitted January 12, 2019

By Mario Z. in Inland Empire, CA
Musical Background: Dj for over 20 years
Music Style: Rock, Cumbia, Merengue, Salsa, Regueton, Disco, Country, Electronic, Reggie, Bachata and More
Overall: WOW guys I have to tell you I was very sckeptical at first but after I hear them I was really amazed by the sound I got from this Subs, I Bough a pair to match my K12.2 they are Great Subs incredible sound I can say I am Ready I knew I was missing something and I found it in The KS212C Thanks Zzounds and Thanks QSC

"Very impressed" submitted January 12, 2019

By Mario Z. in Inland Empire, CA
Musical Background: Dj for over 20 years
Overall: WOW guys I have to tell you I was very skeptical at first but after I hear them I was really amazed by the sound I got from this Subs, I Bough a pair to match my K12.2 they are Great Subs incredible sound I can say I am Ready I knew I was missing something and I found it in The KS212C Thanks zZounds and Thanks QSC

When you call, mention priority code 20C-WVXM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: