QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer (2000 Watts)

QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer (2000 Watts)

Emit huge bass while saving space. The QSC KS112 powered subwoofer's 2000 watts of power with Intrinsic Correction tuning can put the boom into any room.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 9, 2019 by John P in Florence, OR
"KS112 Rocks"
Just fired up this Sub yesterday with my pair of K12's. I ran recorded music through it and ran my fully mic'd drum kit through it. WOW! Perfection. This will serve well for rehearsals and for the gigs I do. Easy to move around. Order the cover with this unit, I didn't and will have to get one next month.
40+ years, drummer/percussionists. I do studio work and play live for a multitude of groups
All styles and genres. I continuously study and practice. I enjoy fuze-ing different style to form alternative structures and vo
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 17, 2020 by Chris Bollinger in Lebanon, VA
"Qsc rocks it!"
Could not be happier! Kills any 15 I’ve ever heard! Punchy, deep, clean lows you can feel! I’m using an external crossover and only asking this sub to do everything below 60 hz and believe me it thumps. Not quite as deep as my dxs 18’s but what do you expect from a 12. And half the wreight!!! My favorite piece of equipment easy! Love zZounds also! Been good to me!
Musician/Singer 40 yrs
Country, Gospel
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 27, 2018 by John C in Birmingham, AL
"Amazed!"
I’ve owned a few K12.2 tops for over a year now and have yet to buy a sub. I was holding out for the cardioid (KS212) and then the reviews didn’t impress me enough to purchase. I have heard KW181’s and was about to make the plunge when I saw the KS112. All I can say is wow! This sub paired with 2 tops is incredible! Setup was super easy and straightforward. I was blown away by the sound and feel embarrassed that I thought just my mains had some bass before. I’m so glad I purchased this and leaving this review as there are so few for this great speaker! Side note: I bought the case and super excited to be able to roll my tops on it as pictured, but it appears the tops used in the sample pic are K10.2’s as the K12.2’s hang off quite a bit.
Live sound for 10+ years
24 of 28 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 21, 2020 by Tony Edwards in Winterville, GA
"Made all the difference"
I use the K.12 as an amp for my keyboard and carry the bass...when I paired it with this Sub....all I can say is wow. made a huge difference...
I play Yamaha Keyboards - CP250,CP300 and Modx 8
Chiristian
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?