When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-7533
  • Mon, Tue, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM
  • Wed 9:00AM - 9:00PM
  • ThurClosed

Rating and Reviews: QSC K12.2 Powered Loudspeaker

QSC reinvents the lightweight powered PA speaker with the K12.2. DSP presets and custom settings give you full control over 2000 watts of room-filling sound.

"Super loud !!" submitted July 17, 2017

By Erick Rosas in Philadelphia, PA
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: WOW! i love this speakers they are really loud and the mixer and dsp its really easy to use. STOP trying other speaker and go with this k2 you are not going to regret it.

"Boomin System" submitted November 9, 2017

By Daniel Ssebowa M in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Professional DJ for 20 years
Music Style: Funk, soul, jazz, disco, hip hop, acid jazz, global, reggae, dancehall, classic rock
Overall: Best speakers I've ever owned. I feel like I've achieved 100% Full Pro Status in terms of sound quality. I am extremely impressed with these speakers. I've used various venues' QSC's for years at gigs, but I've only ever bought JBL's. Never again. These K12's truly sound great. I recently downsized to an extremely small dj controller - the Akai AMX and AFX. THis is a great portable controller, but the downside is that it's USB powered. With my JBL 515 XT's I couldn't get loud enough to maintain a dance floor. It was just too quiet. With the K12.2's I can play as loud as I need to and the sound stays crispy and clean. I highly recommend the QSC K12.2's.

"Outstanding speakers" submitted June 10, 2018

By Miguel Velazquez in Binghamton, NY
Musical Background: DJ
Overall: I went from JBL EON615 to these, the switch was like night and day. VERY loud with no distortion. Super clean sound especially when you use sound processing gear like a sonic maximizer. I still use JBL EON618S subs with them, but may have to replace them as the QSC tops overpower them! I have to turn the QSC tops down to balance out the sound with the subs. Build quality feels excellent, easy to use, totally worth the money. I feel as if though these will last me a long time and am very happy with my purchase. Also zZounds’ outstanding customer service and speedy shipping enhanced the whole buying experience.

"My new QSC KW12.2" submitted September 16, 2017

By a customer from live.com
Overall
Overall: I had a couple of EV's. Nothing Bad to say about them. But I wanted to find out what is the hoopla about QSC's, So. zZounds entrusted me 2 K12.2's. Woow the sound is amazing. So loud and so clear. I hate to say this but the QSC's are better than my EV's. Not by a whole lot, But you can tell the difference. One thing is that if you are sloppy to set them up you will not get the sound as good as they can do. Any bad reviews about this speakers is because they did not connected them correct
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"BUY THEM! PLAIN & SIMPLE!" submitted April 22, 2018

By Karriem S in Yonkers, NY
Musical Background: DJ 33 Years
Music Style: Open Format
Overall: I got these on Thursday 4/19, Thank you Zzounds for dealing with my quirkiness! 4/20- School Dance, 150 kids, parents who was chaperoning sitting way in the back of the gym asked me to turn them down. 4/21- Wedding of 500 people! My plan was to use these speakers, plus my 2 EV speakers and 2 subs. Well I went with these K12.2 and the 2 subs, to my surprise handled the crowd like a true champion! They never peaked and the sound was clean the time! I could slap myself for not buying these sooner! BUT THESE SPEAKERS, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

"Awesome!!!!!" submitted April 16, 2018

By kareem d in Charlotte, NC
Musical Background: Club, radio dj 20+ years
Music Style: R&B,Hip-Hop,Old School,Reggae,Top 40,Mainstream
Overall: QSC what more can you say? Speakers came in on Thursday used them Saturday with out subs at high volumes with no clipping and distortion on the dance preset and it was great. If you are thinking about getting any other brand don't buy these and you won't be sorry.

"You will not be let down" submitted April 26, 2018

By sean lalley in biloxi , MS
Overall
Music Style: rock hip hop dance and rap
Overall: if you are looking for great sound look no further these speaker will take whatever you can send to them. they have an amazing range and you will be hard pressed to clip them. I replaced an older set of 15s with the 12s and they are night and day better. little different to set up but once you get it you will be ready to rock. lets just say you pay for good sound and these deliver. I will be ordering the sub to add to it as my b52 will not keep up. was asked to turn them down on a Mardi gras parade. that is the best thing in the world when you dj a float

"HD Of Power Speakers" submitted April 4, 2018

By Kevin Smith in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: Over 35 Years
Music Style: Multiple genre
Overall: After long debate I purchased the QSC K12.2.....All I can say It's Christmas,Birthday and every great moment one can have wrapped into one from a audio experience. The words I use to describe these are Phenomenal and Unbelievable to put it mildly. I have always been a JBL fanatic and still remain one however I have now been exposed to the HD of Audio. Talk about 4K audio Highly impressed and happy.

"Best Speakers I've used Yet" submitted August 20, 2017

By Zacharias Trejo in Toledo, OH
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Absolutely amazing they sound great I had them cranked up and couldn't get them to peak or distort.

"The best powered speaker period!" submitted August 13, 2017

By Derrick J in Wichita, KS
Musical Background: Professional DJ
Overall: These speakers are amazing! Cant believe how clear they sound and how powerful they are.

"The best,no need to try the rest" submitted September 18, 2017

By Jovy E in Daly City, CA
Musical Background: > 25 yrs as a dj
Music Style: hip-hop, r&b, pop, country, rock, reggae, dancehall, edm (not so much)
Overall: I should've bought the original k12's instead of the ev's as my first set of speakers when Ingot back into djayin. When the time came to upgrade, I decided to pay a little extra and got the k12.2 because of all the great ratings the original k12 was given. It did not disappoint. Sturdy and built to perform. Nice clean sound and very loud without distortion. Barely turned up the unit at a wedding and the wedding coordinator had asked me to turn it down because it was so loud---always a good thing

"Awesome SPEAKER" submitted March 27, 2018

By WENDELL JOHNSON in Virginia Beach, VA
Musical Background: Been playing music all life. Mobile dj
Music Style: Hip hop, house music, trap, rap, r&b, reggae, Latin, everything
Overall: The clarity on these are AMAZING! I COMPARED OUT WITH THE MACKIE srm450 this joint and this edge out the Mackie which still sounded amazing. Filled the entire room with and you hear every single instrument in it. If your on a, budget the Mackie is very good also. But if not and you want to go ahead and invest in some good speakers. This bad boy won't let you down.

"Qsc K12.2" submitted October 4, 2018

By John Anup
Musical Background: 15YRS
Music Style: Hip/hop, reggae, soca, reggaeton, pop
Overall: For any dj's starting out with a limited budget. My suggestion speaking from experience. Please listen to any anyone experience in speakers knowledge. I started with mackies then moved to EV's then decided to go completely QSC. Now looking back, should've invested totally in QSC from the beginning. These speakers when paired with a qsc sub can definitely give any dj that total professional sound impression. Save your money and go QSC

"Great sound comes in small package!" submitted April 18, 2018

By Mario I in Hempstead, NY
Musical Background: Latin DJ
Music Style: Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton, Dance, House, etc
Overall: The sound on these speakers is phenomenal, they get really loud and the sound is crystal clear. I am extremely happy with these speakers.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-7533. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST