QSC K10.2 Powered Loudspeaker (2000 Watts, 1x10")
BACK IN STOCK

QSC K10.2 Powered Loudspeaker (2000 Watts, 1x10")

Pushing 2000 watts peak, the 2nd-gen K10 makes a great small PA main, monitor or instrument amp. Select DSP presets, or save your own crossover, EQ and more.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 18, 2018 by Rico D in Melville, NY
"It's a Good Buy."
I read a lot of reviews about the K10.2 after it came out. They were overwhelmingly positive. I have to say I agree with most of the reviews I read about these speakers. They seem to be well built, very attractive, light, and very easy to handle. I think the EQs and the settings could have been a little more user friendly. I decided to keep everything at the factory default. I conducted a test between the K10.2 and my EV ELX 15. My EV ELX 15 has more base and better high. I'm a little doubtful that this speaker is 2000 watts. Now some people might say it's unfair to compare a 10.2 inch speaker with a 15-inch speaker. I understand that, but one should also understand that the K10.2 costs $699.00 before tax and the EV costs $499.99. It's a $200 My favorite features about the K10.2 is the ability to plug my sub right in the back of the speaker without going to my mixer/controller. I have the EV ZXA1 12SUB. It sounds absolutely perfect. This speaker looks like it can last a long time, which is what I look for in a speaker. I'm not sure if it has an internal fan to keep it cool because that was always a concerns with me when using my EV ELX. It will get hot after a few hours in the back. I hope that's not the case with the K10.2. Overall, this is a good buy. If you're a DJ and would like to have some top of the line speakers, you can start with these.
Gear enthusiast, DJ and music fan.
Hip-Hop, R&B, reggae, Soca, Konpa, Zouk, Rock, Pop, Funk and mainstream.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 25, 2018 by Pucky N in Ashland, WI
"QSC K10"
The K10 is all you need for a small pa, monitor or sound system. I’ve used it for all 3 applications. Excellent for smaller venues with my Acoustic duet (using a Zed mixer), a monitor in my classic rock band, and to play music through during breaks.In my opinion, a lot better than and way more power than the Bose S1 Pro.Super fast delivery from zZounds and a knowledgeable staff.
Playing professionally for 51years