PreSonus StudioLive AR16c 18-Channel Mixer/USB-C Interface
SPECIAL OFFER

PreSonus StudioLive AR16c 18-Channel Mixer/USB-C Interface

Build big mixes and capture multitrack audio to your DAW! Record at 24-bit/96 kHz via the 18x4 USB-C I/O -- or record in stereo to the built-in SD card slot.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 10, 2020 by Nick B in Ofallon, MO
"Can be used for streaming."
We own a music production & streaming content studio. We have been running one long before COVID19 and this is the EXACT BOARD we use in our main studio. Works amazing. Especially when recording all 18 tracks at once and having all mics going in. The only downside to this as with all PreSonus C devices we use or I personally have owned the USB Jack on the back isn't very sturdy and had to send it back for warranty during the pandemic. We use 1810Cs as a backup in the main studio and as the main interfaces. Live streaming with boards and audio interfaces on a professional level requires knowing how to set up and route things IN the software for streaming, and how to set up the device to do so. It's not plug, and ay and away you go. All manufacturers provide online instructions on how to set up their gear or software to live stream now.
Love the virtual tracks, and Bluetooth. Easy to hook up turntables fast for streams and other devices.
If you have basic skills, and basic understanding of how a board works you'll be able to get good sound. You know how to actually work a board in depth man this is gold for you.
The one issue I've had is the USB C input on the rear is not sturdy and broke off which I'm sending it back for warranty now.
Very worth the price
Customer service was fast, and friendly.
I love being able record that many individual tracks at one time. When working on my own productions it speeds up my workflow 10 fold.
Professional musician, Studio owner, professional streamer
Personally: Flamenco guitar, DJ, music production, symphony reorchestration and orchestration specializing in Romance period Rus
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 17, 2020 by Nicholas Turner in Miamar Beach, FL
"Not for today's Live Stream, stll a good board."
When I called zZounds, I told them I was using for small gigs, FB and You tube live. This has very limited ability to do so. In fact, trouble abounds! Was very upset at first, however, don't want that to be an issue. zZounds is great and no problem with them. Just wish the advisors were a little moe knowledgeable :). If you are planning on doing Live Stream, check out zZounds other available systems.
Several Bands for 20 years
Blues/Rock
2 of 6 people (33%) people found this review helpful. Did you?