map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-JYHF

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus Studio One Pak

This bundle includes an AudioBox iTwo, Eris monitors, Studio One Artist DAW, and a condenser mic. Just add your Mac/PC/iPad, XLR cable, and two 1/4" cables!

"A great balance between price and quality." submitted November 12, 2016

By Sean C. in Chesterfield, VA
Musical Background: Producer of 9 years
Music Style: All
Sound: The audio interface is pretty solid no complaints. The speakers are also well built and they sound amazing. Feature: The interface has everything you need to get started. From midi inputs to combo jacks. I haven't used the mic as of yet. Ease of Use: Installing the Audiobox iTwo can be a pain. Make sure you're operating system is completely up to date or you will be in for a nightmare. Quality: So far so good. Everything has a solid professional feel to it no plastic assemblies or things of that nature. Value: For this price you can't beat the quality. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to call them I do wish the websites support page was a little more detailed in the installation it would have saved me an hour. They say it's plug and play but that's not entirely true. The Wow Factor: Everything looked as it should. Overall: This package will definitely help you in your journey of making quality music.
95 of 98 people (96.94%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great package cheap price!" submitted May 20, 2016

By Allen B. in Huntington Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitars, bass, acoustic. Started playing over 45 years ago
Music Style: Instrumental Surf Rock
Overall: I love this package. I have used it to record our live shows and at home. And with the free Studio One software for your computer it is awesome. Wireless transfer from IPad to iMac. The mic in this package is great too.
72 of 77 people (93.51%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Value" submitted June 12, 2016

By Joel J. in Pomona, KS
Musical Background: Pianist since 4, Percussionist since 10, Producer since 16
Overall: I couldn't find this bundle anywhere else on the internet, and I'm extremely happy that zZounds had it. It has decent studio monitors, a good interface, a condenser microphone, and all the necessary software for an excellent price. I'm blown away by the value. The Eris 4.5s sound pretty good. You can definitely tell the low end rolls off at 70 Hz, making it nearly impossible to mix in sub bass frequencies with the monitors, but I have headphones (presonus hd7s) for that. I haven't tried out the mic yet but it seems fine. The Audiobox iTwo feels sturdy and seems awesome all around. It also has MIDI in/out, which is nice. Overall, Excellent quality for an excellent price.
42 of 45 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome package!" submitted October 24, 2017

By a customer from Icloud.com
Musical Background: Jazz/Metal
Music Style: Jazz/Metal
Overall: So pleased with this recording package. The studio monitors are epic, the included studio one artist is really awesome once you watch a few youtube videos, and overall it all sounds great! I've recorded acoustic and plugged in electric and midi drums, and so far I am still really impressed.

"A very good bundle" submitted December 29, 2018

By Jeff S.
Overall
Musical Background: I have been making music in one form or another for nearly 40 years. I sing and play guitar, primarily.
Music Style: Country, southern rock
Overall: I have used a couple of other DAWs over the years but mostly stuck to Pro Tools. I thought that was the very thing because it sounds good and has lots of cool tricks.And then I discovered StudioOne. This is probably the best DAW that I have used to date. It's not flashy, it does the same things that other DAWs do, but...stay with me here...it's easy to use. Sure there are some tricks that you will need to learn and some basically knowledge of recording software will help, but this thing is great. If you want to see the mixer, click "Mix" and it appears. Click it again and it goes away. It's that simple. There are lots of plugins and yes, you can use more than one at a time. Pres on us had the forethought to add a bunch of very useful plugins and they work nicely. I use the word "intuitive" often when referring to this DAW. It does the job, right out of the box.The monitors are pretty nice. They sound good and do what they are supposed to do.The condenser is okay. It seems to sound pretty good but I have other microphones that I would rather use. This one may find its place but I haven't had a chance to really try it out yet. A word of caution, StudioOne is a pretty big download. Make sure you have the storage on your computer and you might want to have an external hard drive ready to save your projects.I downloaded the app for IPad but haven't used it yet. Looks nice though.Only one problem. A few of the addons that are included with the bundle give me a message about an invalid product key when I try to install them. Contacted Presonus but it's Saturday and they aren't in. I expect to hear back from them soon.Nice, solid interface. Nice monitors. Okay condenser. Amazing DAW. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. If it were stolen I would hunt down the person responsible and release massive amounts of hatred and cess-ridden filth upon them. Then I would buy it again.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Just get it already" submitted June 15, 2018

By John W. in Tallahassee, FL
Musical Background: Guitar player/hobbyist songwriter
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, Christian...
Sound: Professional sounds right out of the box. The condenser mic is pretty sweet, not that sexy but effective and functional. I’ve recorded vocal and guitar tracks with nice results Feature: I like the “plug and play” aspect of this package. I had no issues installing but I did heed the advice and made sure my OS was up to date. I had been recording guitar though my amp. That changed when I really began tweaking the Ampire effect and the stomp pedals that come with it. I plug directly into the interface and record now.There are plenty of effects to get you started with some pro-sounding equipment. You’d need a lot more to open a studio but you could produce a quality demo with this with a little effort. Ease of Use: Pretty intuitive. Hover your mouse over just about anything and it tells you what it does. Combine that with the hundreds of free tutorials online and you can find an answer to just about any question. Quality: Solid build, I had an audio box given to me about 6 years ago. That thing went through the wringer and still works. I gave it to my daughter and she is still using it. Value: Worth ever penny. I’d probably give a 20% tip if this were a restaurant transaction. Manufacturer Support: I’ve never dealt with presonus support. I haven’t had to yet. The Wow Factor: I really like Studio One. I’ve worked with several other DAW’s, so far this is my favorite. Overall: It’s a great little package for the money and you can start recording as soon as it’s installed. The 4.5 studio monitors deliver a nice clean sound. The mic provides a crisp clear recording so that you can play with all of the effects that are included in the package. If you’re already into recording or just getting started, this is a great package. I did get some quality headphones to go with it, but that was really all it lacked.

"Good package" submitted May 22, 2019

By Robert G. in WARREN, MI
Musical Background: Guitar 23 years piano and violin as well
Music Style: Melodic black metal/melodic metal
Overall: So far I've had no issues with this. It was perfect for my start up forsure. I'm going to upgrade my interface but the monitors and mic are actually really good. I did not use any of the software that comes with it I use reaper so I cant speak on it.

"Amazing Package*****" submitted July 16, 2017

By Jaezoe N. in Boston, MA
Musical Background: Music Producer
Overall: Worth every penny. 1.- Eris 4.5 is Great!!!. Has a good bass response and barely any hiss noise even with the aux cable. Very efficient in power consumption just 25 watts per monitor. You get a whole lot of sounding for just watts. 2.- The AudioBox ITwo is exceptionally cheap and exceptionally phenomenal for 96 hz recording either on the ipad/Pc or Mac. 3.- The Mic is great for basic recording and included in this package is a steal!!

"Persons" submitted February 3, 2017

By Jaezoe L. in Boston, MA
Musical Background: 5
Music Style: Hip hop, jazz,Caribbean vibe, etc...
Overall: Perfect package for beat making a quick recording. The itwo box is perfect for Hires recording on my iPad. The mic is outstanding very sweet. The monitors are Wow!! Didn't not expected the sounds from it. Just Plug and Play right out the box seamlessly!!

"Great starter kit, but...." submitted March 2, 2019

Musical Background: Bassist for Within The Giants Reach
Music Style: Metal, jazz fusion, classical guitar.
Overall: AudioBox iTwo interface.. not worth it. After a year and a half maybe two, still encountering clipping/crackling in all recodings. Whether I’m using DI from a preamp into the box or directly through a quarter inch cable with the electric bass or guitar into the box I’m still encountering issues. Used interface through Abelton and Cubasis2, my preferences in DAWs and still. I’ve adjusted input buffer and out put buffer, volumes from instrument, preamp stompboxes, volume pots on box etc. to compensate and found that the issue was still there. Great package, horrible interface.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-JYHF. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Jueves 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: