When you call, mention priority code 209-GGBV

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus R65 Active

Hear the crisp treble you've been missing with the R65 monitor's AMT ribbon tweeter. Bi-amped power ensures clear low end response and a punchy midrange.

"Simply Amazing" submitted June 6, 2017

By Aaron Russell in Vancouver, WA
Musical Background: Electronic Music Producer
Music Style: Electronic, Downtempo, Ambient, Trip Hop, Industrial
Overall: These speakers are absolutely amazing. Great low end and presence. Clear, natural low and mid range. The top end is the clearest I've ever heard and yet smooth at the same time. Yet they aren't fatiguing at all to listen to. I can hear details like subtle distortion and compression that I've never heard before on other monitors (some more expensive). At first I was worried there was something wrong with my interface. Clean mixes sounds perfect. Squashed, low bit rate or distorted mixes stand out like a sore thumb. There's that much detail. The phantom center is clear and spacious. You can hear and place things in a 3D space. The controls on the back are handy. They even have an auto off setting which you can engage or disengage using a combination of buttons. I monitor at low volumes so I left it disengaged. They have RF shielding built in and it works like a champ. I live near a radio tower and tried three other sets of monitors. All emitted so much buzzing and bleeps they were unusable. These monitors are impervious to it. Seriously. I do notice a slight amp hiss but it's comparable to many other speakers I've owned in the past and quickly disappears during use. I've owned Yamaha HS5s, HS7s, HS80Ms and MSP5s. I've owned Event 20/20BAS V3s. I've owned Presonus Sceptre S8s and Eris E5s. These R65s surpass all but the Sceptres when it comes to detail and transparency across the spectrum. They are very well balanced. I will add that I prefer them to the Sceptres too as the Sceptres were very clear but also quite fatiguing to use. I cannot recommend these monitors enough.

"Sound AMAZING with my Kawai MP11" submitted May 3, 2017

By Serr J in New Canaan, CT
Musical Background: pianist
Music Style: mostly jazz and classical. but any genre as long as I get paid!
Overall: Bought these because i wanted something a bit better than my JBLLSR305 BUT did not want to spend the money of Focals or Adams. 3 months deep now and R65 surpassed all my expectations . These sound absolutely fantastic out of the box paired up with my MP11. I am hearing such a clean powerful detailed piano sound that I did not hear . The AMT tweeter which is pretty much the same on the Admas delivers such clarity. 150w is pushing these effortlessly. Also sound great with music off my iPad. big sweetspot for nice stereo sound. You can actually hear each instrument in such detail. As expected form studio monitors i know, but R65 takes it to next level for short money in my opinion.

When you call, mention priority code 209-GGBV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449