PreSonus PM-2 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Matched Pair

PreSonus PM-2 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Matched Pair

Capture acoustic instruments, drums, and whole rooms in lifelike stereo. This matched pair of pencil condenser microphones is a serious value from PreSonus!

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 1, 2020 by Tyler F in Chicago, IL
"Great budget mics"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I love them. I needed a pair of cheap overheads for some drum sessions, and these did exactly what I needed. I record metal and punk bands. These mics sounds great for it. Great response. Crisp highs. Really easy to make the recording sit in the mix perfectly. Build quality is what you'd expect for the price. Metal housing seems solid, but overall very light. Worth every penny.
Audio Engineer 10+ Years
Rock, Metal, Punk
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 21, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Presonus PM-2"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
Working, they are solid mics for recording overheads on acoustic drums. Unfortunately, one of the microphones stopped working after only 6 hours of use for no apparent reason. Cables/hardware were checked, the mic did not take a fall/hit, no over-modulation, or any other possible self inflicted circumstances. I've reached out to the manufacturer, so hopefully I'll be able to exchange the defective one. I'll be sure to update my review if/when I hear back from them.