PreSonus Monitor Station V2 Studio Monitor Controller

PreSonus Monitor Station V2 Studio Monitor Controller

The PreSonus Monitor Station lets you A/B/C between 3 speaker pairs, send 2 mixes to 4 headphone outs, listen in mono, and more. There's even a talkback mic!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 20, 2017 by a customer from gmail.com
"Perfect Addition to any studio!!"
Exactly what I needed to be the main hub for my 3 pairs of monitors and floor sub....easy to solo in and out from each pair of monitors and checking the mix in mono has never been easier. Tracking vocals has also been great and I love that there's 4 different headphone sources to choose from with different levels for each....Happy with the purchase and definitely recommend!
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 4, 2019 by Ari Jordan in Richmond, VA
"great product, cheap build quality."
Though the product works well and does its job, the build quality of the product is where it fails. I've currently owned this product for about 7-8 months and the plastic housing is beginning to crack for reasons I don't understand. Mind me saying that it's never been dropped and has been sitting in the control area of my home setup since I purchased it. For the amount of money that this product cost you'd think they'd invest in better housing to assure that this wouldn't happen.
Freelance engineer (recording and mix) , Pianist, vocalist, guitarist
All around, mostly rock and hip-hop
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?