map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20D-JK7G

Rating and Reviews: PreSonus Eris E66 Active

Experience the extended bass and wider sweet spot of the PreSonus E66 studio monitor, all made possible by the unique MTM (mid-tweeter-mid) design.

"Absolutely Fantastic" submitted May 7, 2019

By Tom M. in Clark Mills, NY
Music Style: Hard Rock/Metal
Overall: I'm pleasantly surprised by these monitors. Prior to purchasing these I was mixing on a pair of JBL LSR 305's and could not seem to get my mixes to sound as crisp and fat as I was hoping. I would find myself going to multiple listening devices and always having issues with high end and low end. The low end response on the E66s is fantastic. I was shocked at how much low end response these speakers produce. The front ported design is much better suited in tight spaces such as my home studio (especially if putting close to walls - which is why I ultimately pulled the trigger on these). Stereo imaging is amazing as well. I find myself hearing things in a much wider spectrum across the sound stage than with the JBL's. I really love the eq and acoustic space adjustments as well. In a smaller space I ended up adjusting the acoustic space setting to -2db to reduce some of the low end boominess - a great feature allowing you to adjust to the size of your room. Highs sound nice and not fatiguing - but I do wish there was a touch more clarity in the highs. I would recommend setting these up in the horizontal orientation. They sound fantastic set up both ways, but I think they sound best when laid flat. Much wider and pleasant sound in my opinion! I have read some reviews claiming that the PreSonus Eris line are not "flat" sounding monitors. I can't comment on any of the other monitors from the line, but the e66's sound fantastic. I've listened to MANY different mixes - including my bands new single through these monitors and they reproduce what you're intended to hear. The Eris E66's are fantastic budget monitors that are wonderful for home studio use. I'm very happy with my purchase.

"Great monitors" submitted January 14, 2016

By Miko H. in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Overall: I use these as part of my reference monitor pairs. Flat sound is great, a bit too much highs out of the box, but with tweaking on the rear panel controls all good. I would recommend them

"Flat response, but lacks sparkle" submitted June 15, 2016

By D W. in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: Gigging musician, sound tech, home recording enthusiast
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Blues, Contemporary Christian, Jazz
Overall: I purchased these at the same time that I purchased the Yamaha HS8 monitors. My goal was to be able to get a monitor station and be able to switch between the 8 inch monitor and the dual 6 inch to validate my mix. For starters, I find the range of response between the two to be very close. The highs and the lows are very consistent across both.The primary difference between the two is in clarity. The Yamaha HS8 monitors have more clarity than the E66. In comparing the 2, the E66 sound like you draped a light towel over the speaker box. Since the E66 arrived prior to the HS8, I didn't notice the difference until the HS8 arrived.I think they are a great choice if your solely going to use these for music. However, if you have a need for clarity (spoken word, vocals, vice over) and articulation I would recommend the HS8.There were some issues with the final fit and finish, but nothing really noticeable when you set them up.

"True Sound Universal Use" submitted July 21, 2017

By Tom A. in Roseville, CA
Musical Background: tomanthonymusic.com
Overall: I have owned a few sets of Studio Monitors including M Audio BX8 Carbon, KRK 10 - 3 way, Mackie and JBL. Out of all the sets i have owned I haven't been more pleased with any of them more than I am with these Presonus Monitors. Definitely Recommend these speakers for any and all use from Movie editing, surround sound, hip hop mixing, acoustic, vocals and voice over..You name it, these are amazing and true to what you should be hearing! Only feature I do not enjoy is the power button / switch and its location. Hard to get to when these are on their sides.

When you call, mention priority code 20D-JK7G. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: