Phil Jones Bass C47 Bass Speaker Cabinet (200 Watts, 4x7")
BACK IN STOCK

Phil Jones Bass C47 Bass Speaker Cabinet (200 Watts, 4x7")

Powerful and compact, this Phil Jones Bass C47 speaker cabinet is loaded with four 7" woofers and a 3" tweeter, handling a total of 300 watts at 8 ohms.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 11, 2018 by Michael F in Pylesville, MD
"Great sounding cabinet"
I`m a Phil Jones fan, I own 3 C-4 Cabs , just purchased this C-47 from zZounds, its a really nice , clear and tight sounding cab. Definitly different sounding than the C-4`s, as they are ported in the back, not the front side like the C-4. But on its own it, kicks. I gig Live with a C-4 on top of the C-47, and they kick. Hard to beat for the money and it is a pretty small light weight Cabinet.
I played this for a while and recorded it. I record all my Live shows, I know what my better sounding gear is, from Bass to Amp. This Cab sounds great , all on its own. I also use it with a C-4 on top , and together they really kick.
Very easy to connect to , and use.
Not quite sure, but i would hope a few yrs.
Yes, for the money , its a great sounding cab. that i would say sounds better than some cabs twice its price.
I have contacted Customer support a few times , inquiring about replacement speakers for 1 of my older C-4 cabs, and also to ask about their suggestions best way to connect my C-47 to 1 of my C-4`s, and they have responded quickly .
The size and 4-7" configuration provide a big , tight sound from a small , lightweight cab.
Playing Bass for over 40 yrs, still playing Live most weekends.
Rock, Classic, Heavy Rock mostly.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 12, 2019 by Mongo D in Baltimore, MD
"Great accompaniment"
Has tight low mids and snappy highs. Holds its own in metal as keeps a tight warmth in R&B. I use w a 2/10 and is the tightest most unique sounding rig I’ve ever used
6 string bass
Metal and R&B
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 4, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Ok for a Bedroom Cabinet"
Doing the 1st live gug with this cabinet and I have to say, it's the WORST CABINET I EVER PLAYED THROUGH. No low end coverage in a live application. Tweeter hisses and the speakers are crap. Might make a good guitar cabinet maybee. Don't buy this if you are a giging musician. Very disappointed in this cabinet.