Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct-Drive Turntable with USB

Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct-Drive Turntable with USB

The little brother to Pioneer's PLX-1000 DJ turntable, the Pioneer PLX-500 brings hi-fi quality vinyl audio to your sound system, and can be used to DJ also.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 21, 2017 by David Jones
"Pioneer PLX500 for DJ applications"
Unless you are a world class turntablist you will have no problem DJing with this unit. The motor on the 500 is slightly weaker than the big brother PLX1000 but for normal mixing and scratching you will be fine. I use butter rugs and I'm not heavy handed either. So to each his/her own but i would rate these a strong 7.5 out of 10. The PLX 1000 a 9 and the 1200 of course a perfect 10. I use serato as well as REAL vinyl. Hope this helps someone
DJ 30yrs pro dj club and mobiles
im a mix dj. old school, hip hop, r&b, top 40 etc etc
25 of 28 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 16, 2016 by a customer from bentrill.com in Killeen, TX
"DOPE!"
Great Value! Excellent product, I would recommend to anyone from amateur to professionals. I could not believe how solid these tables were when I opened the box. Honestly can't tell the difference between the PLX-1000's and the 500's. And this white is crazy! 10 out of 10!
15 years experience , To many instruments to list, and I play professionally.
Hip Hop, R&B, EDM.
22 of 26 people (85%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 19, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Excellent"
I am not a DJ, I bought this to simply listen to music, but it is very well built and excellent sound. Would definitely recommend it.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?